Nutratech NO shotgun V3

diamond

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys... Surely if you think you might be particularly sensitive to caffeine, it's only sensible to start small? It's a shame that meant it wasn't a "proper" trial for Laver, but that's how it goes. Better to err on the side of caution.

Having felt slightly sick after the first sample I tried, I can understand where Laver's coming from. Like him, I'm not a coffee drinker, so perhaps that was it. It certainly worked as a stimulant, but the vague queasiness pretty much cancelled that out.

I tried a second sample a few days later, and had the desired increase in focus and intensity. And this time no nausea, so was very happy about that.

Taste: utterly foul. Sorry Hennie, but the Exotic Fruit flavour smells (and probably tastes) like toilet cleaner. There were some very interesting facials pulled in the process of getting it down the hatch.

The look also carries on the toiletry theme. It's a watery brown liquid, with a thick white head of foam on top. It's not an appetising sight!

As for the pump, I didn't notice much at the time, but the next day I felt quite a bit. That could have been due to the increased workout intensity though, I guess. And probably it would take more than one dose to see this to full effect, anyway.

It was interesting to try, but I'm not sure I'd get it again. At least, not in the same flavour.

8)

Thanks guys for the feedback, if you all are happy with it we can keep doing this with produtcs. Some positive some negative .....I guess it is better than telling people something is the bomb just to dissapoint them.

There will be another round of stuff sooner than later......