Nutratech NO shotgun V3

diamond

Got some early samples of this from the guys at nutratech to tryout.

Also gave it to about 4 or 5 of the more serious trainers at my gym.

I had never taken a NO pre-workout before and it's suprisingly good stuff.

Notice it kicking in almost immediately after taking it, and about 15 minutes later it's all go.

Gives you a LOT more energy and focus and seems to help with endurance.

Gets your heart going fast and you feel fkn amped.

All the guys at the gym thought the same as me.

You can no longer get a lot of NO products in NZ anymore, but this one is worth trying.

If you have been training for a while and have never tried something like this i suggest you give it a go.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find when i take pre-workout stuff i feel sick as in get a really bad stomach ache from going hard out in the gym, then right after i am all done feel sick etc.

Not sure if i was using it correctly but i used it how it said.

Why aren't any of the NO products allowed in nz ? didn't it pass our awesome drug and intake regulations ?

I find when i take pre-workout stuff i feel sick as in get a really bad stomach ache from going hard out in the gym, then right after i am all done feel sick etc.

Why aren't any of the NO products allowed in nz ? didn't it pass our awesome drug and intake regulations ?

me 2 :nod: ,same thing with creatine products. however those nitrix pills didnt make me feel sick its just the n.o drinks that do it.

NO SARCASM ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS.

NO SARCASM ALLOWED IN THE FORUMS.

Lmao it was a serious question.. :D

OMG.

I have just got back from the gym after taking my sample. I never thought I could do 30 sets in 30 minutes lol. I literally had no rest between sets. Within 5-10 minutes of drinking it down(BTW it tasted bloody disgusting) I felt fkn amped up. There is no way I would take this kind of product again before working out! But thanks for the sample Hennie! Hopefully I will come down from this high soon! lol (and hopefully my post makes sense as I am freaking out abit atm.)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Yeah it probably did effect you quite a bit. I must admit I was speedy gonzales ahhaha shouldn't have had 2xexpressos prior, felt like I was going to have a heart attack - "warning on packet" not to have anything containing caffeine prior, but I was out with mates before training :roll:

Tried this the other day, definitely gives you plenty of energy, I didn't want to finish each set. Had one of the best workouts in a while, got pumped pretty fast and gave me the energy/motivation to get out that one last rep or partial rep. As for the taste, it wasn't awesome, but way better than another brand NO product I've tried in the past.

I'd definitely consider using something like this again, perhaps not all the time, but I'm sure it'd be good for those days when I don't feel the like going in to the gym.

Thanks for the sample