Hello everyone

Brad Fry

Hello everyone

I am rather new to bodybuilding so i am natrualy rather small but thought id join up to the site to talk to people that are interested in the same thing.

I i did use to have a user on here under the name All Cut Up but i lost track of that user and cant get into it so that user name can be ignored :)

I am a member of wai weight gym in masterton and its a great gym for people on this path.

look forward to talking to you all.

OH MY GOD! This is a bodybuilding site!? :pfft:

Welcome aboard bud.....not all of us here are right in the head around here, but feel free to hit on biggirl27.....she loves it! \:D/

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, you were 84kg a couple of weeks ago matey, must be on some good creatine lol

lol yeah i am. Have been taking Muscle Asylum Projects anabolic overdose for about 3 weeks now.

It's good stuff but i'm pretty sure the extra 3 kg or so i have put on is mostly water because my face looks like a balloon :pfft:

Need to start laying off all the pizza/pies and other shit i have been eating. Would like to do your show and the nats but it's winter, and ice cream and cheesecakes are on special so a diet is an uphill battle.

ARH SHUDDUP :smackbottom:

Kinda like asking for a piece of fresh meat with a sprinkling of protein powder on top....is it true then that the younger the meat, the more tender it is? Is that true biggurl....errrr..I mean COUGAR! :pfft:

At least being a sexy lady she is in the sexual prime of her life. Unlike Mr Natural who no doubt is far from it!!!!!!!

Sorry Mr Natural I find your cheeky banter nothing but intriguing.

I am totally loving biggurl she got some major integrity how she is more than happy to make us new people feel good about the positive direction we follow. Plus some other really fantastic individuals (you know who you are) :wink:

I am totally loving biggurl she got some major integrity how she is more than happy to make us new people feel good about the positive direction we follow.

i couldnt agree more!

Plus some other really fantastic individuals (you know who you are)

oh stobbit!!! :pfft: