Hello everyone

Brad Fry

Hello everyone

I am rather new to bodybuilding so i am natrualy rather small but thought id join up to the site to talk to people that are interested in the same thing.

I i did use to have a user on here under the name All Cut Up but i lost track of that user and cant get into it so that user name can be ignored :)

I am a member of wai weight gym in masterton and its a great gym for people on this path.

look forward to talking to you all.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dnt know must of my stats at the moment as im pretty new all i could tell you is im 172cm tall and weigh about 78kg and can only bench a sad 60kg hahaha :o

can i call you small fry instead :pfft:

haha yea go for it i should have made that my name. but it will change so yea you can call me that until i reach a better size. I guess you gota start somewhere and that why i on here to get abit of help for you more experienced folk. so if i ask dumb questions please excuse me or at least go easy haha

Hey brad welcome to the site. Wai Weight is a good gym. See if you can get bev to swap you a membership for a big bag of licorice. :wink:

haha smartass Diamond, Licorice is a swear word now that I am dieting once again, but it will come in handy in 12 weeks lol. Hey at least I didnt gain 30% of my contest weight after my show. haha whos been eating the licorice now :pfft:

Welcome back Brad, it is great to see you re focused and back into your training. See you in the gym

Hey brad welcome to the site. Wai Weight is a good gym. See if you can get bev to swap you a membership for a big bag of licorice. :wink:

haha smartass Diamond, Licorice is a swear word now that I am dieting once again, but it will come in handy in 12 weeks lol. Hey at least I didnt gain 30% of my contest weight after my show. haha whos been eating the licorice now :pfft:

lol. 64kg to my current weight of 87. thats actually about 35 % :pfft:

lol. 64kg to my current weight of 87. thats actually about 35 % :pfft:

Jeez, you were 84kg a couple of weeks ago matey, must be on some good creatine lol