What Supplements Are Good ?

delust

i dnt take, i just use vit c tabs, zma, creatine and protein powder... those are the only 'OTC' supplements i use

true.

Yeah im looking into grabing some Multi's and something else.

Anyone tried that Mythl 1-D by Biotest ?

i dnt take, i just use vit c tabs, zma, creatine and protein powder... those are the only 'OTC' supplements i use

true.

Yeah im looking into grabing some Multi's and something else.

Anyone tried that Mythl 1-D by Biotest ?

probably not as this product is banned in new zealand.

my mistake just found this

http://www.nzmuscle.co.nz/product_info. ... cts_id=115

its not the same as the american version though

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/1d.html

why dont you try a basic test booster, if your willing to take methyl1d you may as well just take the real thing.

Not sure just thought the Mythly 1-D might have been abit more of both hormone boost and testo Boost in 1 rather then taking one product for 1 thing.

But yeh its not banned yet. Have you tried it though ?

Yeah i like doing a full workout On shoulders chest arms back abs etc. every day i just come out of the gym feeling great and pumped. So i was just going to put in the leg workouts within the upper body.

Oh my.... If you insist on doing full body workouts, you must keep it to a max of 3x week otherwise you will totally burn yourself out. Another suggestion would be to do a do a 2-way split e.g. Mo-legs/lowerbody, Thue-upper body,Wed-rest and repeat on Thurs and Fri and rest again on Sat, Sun.

Anyway, if you are able to do a full body workout 5 times a week, then your intensity is to low and you won't grow on it.

You have received good advice from people that wants to help you improve your training, so why not give it a try, its worth a shot believe me :grin:

To the Max

Bio

Yeah i like doing a full workout On shoulders chest arms back abs etc. every day i just come out of the gym feeling great and pumped. So i was just going to put in the leg workouts within the upper body.

Oh my.... If you insist on doing full body workouts, you must keep it to a max of 3x week otherwise you will totally burn yourself out. Another suggestion would be to do a do a 2-way split e.g. Mo-legs/lowerbody, Thue-upper body,Wed-rest and repeat on Thurs and Fri and rest again on Sat, Sun.

Anyway, if you are able to do a full body workout 5 times a week, then your intensity is to low and you won't grow on it.

You have received good advice from people that wants to help you improve your training, so why not give it a try, its worth a shot believe me :grin:

To the Max

Bio

Ok so lets say Mon-Tues-wens Upper body thurs-Fri Legs/Lower Body Sat sun rest is that a good one ?

Don't think so. The norm is to alternate your muscle groups e.g. one day chest, then legs then back etc. In you case it would be best to alternate between upper and lower body so that the muscles that you have worked can rest and grow the next day when you train something different. Remember you grow when you are resting/not training, therefore you must make provision for enough time to rest and recupurate so that you can make each workout count (meaning to work the muscles with enough intensity to force them to grow bigger and stronger). The training splits that were suggested in this thread is tried and tested. I strongly suggest you go with one of them.

Thanx

Bio

Don't think so. The norm is to alternate your muscle groups e.g. one day chest, then legs then back etc. In you case it would be best to alternate between upper and lower body so that the muscles that you have worked can rest and grow the next day when you train something different. Remember you grow when you are resting/not training, therefore you must make provision for enough time to rest and recupurate so that you can make each workout count (meaning to work the muscles with enough intensity to force them to grow bigger and stronger). The training splits that were suggested in this thread is tried and tested. I strongly suggest you go with one of them.

Thanx

Bio

I might need some help on a what day to do what and which workouts etc.

Im no gym wiz.

Im no gym wiz.

No problem bro, we all started out knowing bugger all in the beginning. If you can afford it get yourself a good personal trainer to help you through the initial stages. It's not critical to get one but it will make things alot easier in the beginning.

NB! Use your best friend "Google" and hang around on the body building boards and read, read,read.............

If you do that, you will get all the answers that you want.

You don't have to be a gym wiz to get results in the gym, just read, learn, use your common sense and listen to good advice when it comes your way.

Best of luck with reaching your goals.

To the Max

Bio

Im no gym wiz.

*cough, cough*

:wink:

yup give pseus split a try i do same except dif days

mine is atm

mon:shoulders/abs

tue:legs

wed:rest

thur:chest,biceps

fri:rest

sat:back triceps

sun:rest

i find this split gives me plenty of rest and im growing steadily on it at the moment as long as your diets right ull be sweet mate.

remember : less is more, full body workouts are for newbies who wanna get somewere but have no idea and then complain that they been lifting the same weight for a year.

Im no gym wiz.

*cough, cough*

:wink:

yup give pseus split a try i do same except dif days

mine is atm

mon:shoulders/abs

tue:legs

wed:rest

thur:chest,biceps

fri:rest

sat:back triceps

sun:rest

i find this split gives me plenty of rest and im growing steadily on it at the moment as long as your diets right ull be sweet mate.

remember : less is more, full body workouts are for newbies who wanna get somewere but have no idea and then complain that they been lifting the same weight for a year.

haha aight sounds good ill give it a good. Whats the sets and reps you would do ?

sets and reps : depends what your goals are, if you tell then we can help.

Bigger,bulkier,Leaner, In my bestest shape i have ever been in my life.

you wanna get big hit the big lifts

military press, benchpress, deadlifts, bb rows, squats,weighted dips/chins - do these at heavy enough weight so your getting 6-8 reps but really struggling

smaller exercises keep reps 10-12ish

keep isolation . e.g. bicep curls to a minimum.

just have a good read on the net put 3-4 good exercises together for each training day,

i.e

back : deadlifts - bb rows - weighted chins widegrip/underhand - lat pulldowns wide/underhand..... put max effort into a workout like that you shouldnt be able to do another exercise.

sets and reps : depends what your goals are, if you tell then we can help.

Bigger,bulkier,Leaner, In my bestest shape i have ever been in my life.

you wanna get big hit the big lifts

military press, benchpress, deadlifts, bb rows, squats,weighted dips/chins - do these at heavy enough weight so your getting 6-8 reps but really struggling

smaller exercises keep reps 10-12ish

keep isolation . e.g. bicep curls to a minimum.

just have a good read on the net put 3-4 good exercises together for each training day,

i.e

back : deadlifts - bb rows - weighted chins widegrip/underhand - lat pulldowns wide/underhand..... put max effort into a workout like that you shouldnt be able to do another exercise.

Dayum half of those names i don't even know what they are. But yeh those reps and sets seem to be the same as what i am using atm well similar i try to keep its 12 on each set. even if its heavy and gets heavier i struggle but it feels better.