What Supplements Are Good ?

delust

Hey well as the title shows what supplements are good ??

I have been thinking on ordering a few items online.

I am trying to Bulk up and gain as much muscle as i possibly can by using the BEST products out there for fast results..

This goes for:

*Protein Shakes

*Growth hormones

*Testosterone Boosts

*Mass Gainers

Any ideas and past experiences on what i should get and what works the best etc ?

Sure you don't want to here this

Whole Foods:

Heapsa Protein

Clean Carbs

Supplements

I would say Creatine Mono and a Mass gainer

Whats your training like, how old are you......will influence a lot of factors

Mannnnn...I just did a cycle of Creatine and will never ever touch that shit again.....I put on too much water retention and am now doing a 6 week light cutting cycle just to get rid of the effects out of my system. Dunno why i went on it.

But dont let that put you off!

Whole Foods:

Heapsa Protein

Clean Carbs

Supplements

Mannnnn...I just did a cycle of Creatine and will never ever touch that shit again.....I put on too much water retention and am now doing a 6 week light cutting cycle just to get rid of the effects out of my system. Dunno why i went on it.

What creatine did you do, clean creatine will increase water retention that will eventually go away by itself, creatine alone will not make you gain fat, unless you know of nutritional information about that which I haven't heard of before.

Whole Foods:

Heapsa Protein

Clean Carbs

Supplements

What creatine did you do, clean creatine will increase water retention that will eventually go away by itself, creatine alone will not make you gain fat, unless you know of nutritional information about that which I haven't heard of before.

Kreiac by muscletech

They claim, no retention, but then again they claim quite a bit........

Yeah...well i have used Creatine before , but never had that much water retenton ever.....But then again..it is MuscleTech...the most flamed supplements company ever talked about on bodybuilding threads.

Whole Foods:

Heapsa Protein

Clean Carbs

Supplements

18, Program is 5 days a week 2 days rest. Doing just upper body work outs.

3-4 sets of 15,12,10,8 reps So on the First set ill do 15 second set ill do 12 etc etc..

Yeah i need products so i can buy. I am currently out of my old Protein Powder. So i am going to buy more. Money isn't an issue i work so i can afford anything that will be the best and fastest way to GAIN MUSCLE MASS not Fat !

why arent you doing lower body workouts? if you wanna put on size you have to hit the larger muscle groups like legs,quads,glutes,lower,centre back,etc...only doing so will you pack on muscle mass. what is your daily food intake like? make sure your eating clean,complex carbs like brown rice,oats,kumara. chicken,tuna,tuna,eggs, for protein. supplement wise,id say to just start with whey protein and multi's,maybe creatine abit later stage

why arent you doing lower body workouts? if you wanna put on size you have to hit the larger muscle groups like legs,quads,glutes,lower,centre back,etc...only doing so will you pack on muscle mass. what is your daily food intake like? make sure your eating clean,complex carbs like brown rice,oats,kumara. chicken,tuna,tuna,eggs, for protein. supplement wise,id say to just start with whey protein and multi's,maybe creatine abit later stage

I eat whenever i get the chance and all my food is Home made its no junk food. So alot of chicken and meaty stuff. Alot of Vegs as well. My drinks i only drink water or juice never soda or any fizzy drinks for that matter. If i have to eat and im outside without much healthy things i would have a Mcdonalds Falet Fish Burger only nothing else. < Thats only if im outside and HUNGRY !

I'm trying to get my upper body worked out and big and musclar as possible before moving on to my legs etc. I mean my legs are good as they are for now.

Ok can you explain what Multi's and Creatine are ? I am no brain freak with brands and powders etc. I use whats available to me. At the moment i just finished a " Elite Complex Multi Protein Formula by Dymatize" worked well for me gained 5Kgz in about 1 week or 2 weeks.

I'm trying to get my upper body worked out and big and musclar as possible before moving on to my legs etc. I mean my legs are good as they are for now.

dnt do this bro, i did this when i first started training. it just ends up way harder catching them up later.

dnt do this bro, i did this when i first started training. it just ends up way harder catching them up later.

What do you suggest i do ?

Maybe I misunderstand you, but are you looking at doing 5x full-body workouts a week? I think you'd be better off dedicating a day to just one or two muscles.

For an example of a basic 3-day split, go here: content.php?id=165

If you really want to do a 5-day routine (and more is not always better), you could try something like this:

Mon - Chest and Triceps

Tue - Legs

Wed - rest

Thurs - Back and Biceps

Fri - Shoulders and abs

ok well it aint to hard since i go gym 5 days a week with 2 days rest so ill do upper body same day as Legs only go for 1-2hr at the gym.

yup what 2guns said, train the legs!!

youll find you might get problems such as shin splints etc as your upper body will end up way outta proportion and much heavier than your legs can take

plus if you skip them and train legs later on youll find your upper body strength will go backwards for a while and find your legs suck all the nutrients your feeding yourself

5 days a week should be plenty just change your training split.

youll find you might get problems such as shin splints etc as your upper body will end up way outta proportion and much heavier than your legs can take

plus if you skip them and train legs later on youll find your upper body strength will go backwards for a while and find your legs suck all the nutrients your feeding yourself

i dnt really think, things the drastic will happen... shin splints cause his upper body too big.. lol.

but i get wat yr saying