Pre-contest journal

tallulahangie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a very positive first-comp experience but do not wish to repeat it anytime soon because of all the extra gaff that goes into it on the day - e.g. tan, make-up etc etc.

I'm glad to hear it went well. Sounds like all the hard work and deprivation was worth it....well done! :clap:

I have some pics - Pseudonym can I e-mail them to you and get you to put them online?

Yes I was the sole Figure competitor on the day... I got 2 trophies... LOL The loot was rather large seeing as I was the only one... I got 2 boxes of Protein Powder sachets, 2 boxes protein bars, 1 tub protein powder and some Musashi supplements. Even though I had no competition as such I still felt as if I had earnt those prizes fair and square.

Thanks for your positive criticism Pseudonym! Yes I could have come in leaner, couldn't we all? LOL But from where I started from I think I have done spectacularly and I am extremely proud of myself ! However I don't think that I am of a good enough standard to compete in a federation.

For my tan I used two coats of DREAM TAN spray the night before my comp, 1 coat of DREAM TAN cream on the morning of the comp and 1 coat again 1 hour before I went onstage.

I have been earmarked for the NABBA Waikato comp next year... So for the next while I'm going to train hard, push myself and grow! :) Also I want to do a 1/2 marathon next year... But I really want to do the 10km leg of the Adidas Auckland marathon at the end of October - so I'm going to start training for that ASAP. 8)