!!!!ATTENTION ALL ANIMAL PAK USERS!!

KING LEONIDUS

This is not only for animal pak users but anyone who uses universal's animal products!!

This is a calling to those few among us who truly live the 'ANIMAL' way of life,as i am about to start the 'Animal Crew'.As a crew we will have officialy organized meetings,seminars and events and for a limited time only all those who are keen to join wiil recieve a free 'Animal' training singlet.I am in the process of organizing the animal icon,which is the letter 'A' in sort of a circle to appear by your avatar so we are easily identified as part of the 'Animal Crew, when posting!!!!But will have to speak with moderators first.Get at me if your interested!!mean!!

This is not only for animal pak users but anyone who uses universal's animal products!!

This is a calling to those few among us who truly live the 'ANIMAL' way of life,as i am about to start the 'Animal Crew'.As a crew we will have officialy organized meetings,seminars and events and for a limited time only all those who are keen to join wiil recieve a free 'Animal' training singlet.I am in the process of organizing the animal icon,which is the letter 'A' in sort of a circle to appear by your avatar so we are easily identified as part of the 'Animal Crew, when posting!!!!But will have to speak with moderators first.Get at me if your interested!!mean!!

how do u personally live life the 'ANIMAL' way

lol, get real mate, sounds like you been listening to too much rap music.

I think that if your going to start your'e own club Mr. Leonidas, it is only fair that I start my own as well...I might call it the "Bash Mr. Leonidas Crew" or something of the like....instead of singlets we will have free T-shirts (was thinking about free thongs but then SamWelly will join up under multiple usernames so he can score heaps of them) with the letters BMLC with a box around it or something...

Mean!!!!

I think that if your going to start your'e own club Mr. Leonidas, it is only fair that I start my own as well...I might call it the "Bash Mr. Leonidas Crew" or something of the like

Mean!!!!

ROFL :grin: