stupid shit people ask u in the gym

2guns

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My good friend was doing some olympic lifts on a platform with bounce plates - some guy came over and told him he shouldnt be drop the weights just above the floor at the end of his lifts but lower them down gently without making a sound - these werent small weights....what an arse

[MOD EDIT: No smack talk, please.]

That has happend to to me once a guy told me to put my weights down gently at my gym. After words I thought what a first class dumb ass.One time while I was doing smith machine shoulder press a lady asked me how more sets do you have left while I was in a middle of a set which I thought was rather rude.

That has happend to to me once a guy told me to put my weights down gently at my gym. After words I thought what a first class dumb ass.

id tell u to do that

there is a guy at my gym who is powerlifter and is very strong. we lift the same dbs for presses and he always throws them down and screams when finished(the heaviest is 40kg db lol). why can i slowely lower them? (and this is not difficult)

yes i want a medal

"You realise your body can only absorb 23 grams of Protein at one time right?, Your wasting your money eating so much chicken/meat/protien powder"

:doh: :clap:

Does any one ever ask you why you have such a small head?

That's what I would probably ask you if I saw you in a gym...

Haha never had that one before. It's my neck that makes my head look small in photos.

there is a guy at my gym who is powerlifter and is very strong. we lift the same dbs for presses

are u trying to tell us you think yr very strong?

no i thought thats how it would come out thats why i said the heaviest db is 40kg. i think i have weak chest but i can put them down slowely and he cant that was my point.

there is a guy at my gym who is powerlifter and is very strong. we lift the same dbs for presses

are u trying to tell us you think yr very strong?

no i thought thats how it would come out thats why i said the heaviest db is 40kg. i think i have weak chest but i can put them down slowely and he cant that was my point.

Lmao!!! 40kg dumbells are light!!! purely warm-up stuff that! :lol:

Lmao!!! 40kg dumbells are light!!! purely warm-up stuff that! :lol:

thanks samoan muscle. lol

that is the heaviest they have

Time to change gyms then buddy..if you're a dumbell man that is lol.

Go see Sam @ Les Mills "Extreme" (ooh la la)...I'm sure he'll give you a great deal on a membership!

perhaps he will chuck in a free 600ml coke

i goto the better of only two gyms in my area