HGH

What do you mean by pathetic?

no offense to any nz athlete, but its ONLY a nz contest, and comparing any nz contest to ones from overseas its like apples and oranges. for this reason i think it could be won WITHOUT hgh. thus.. if you NEEDED it you doing somthing wrong.

From this comment Im assuming you have competed in an international show. As this would be the only way that you could come to this conclusion. Unless your just guessing, as to what a International show would be like?

i just draw this conclusion from watching shows like the olympia, asc, etc. then looking at photos from NZ shows. i dont mean to upset anyone.. this is just my opinion

I Know heaps of Mr NZs whom have or are currently useing GH, thus it would make it obvious that GH would be looked at as a product that may aid a individual at winning a MR NZ title, you may be forgetting that we have several world class athletes whom are from NZ, all of whom have placed in the top 1-10 in the Universe and World championships, we dont have the athlete volumes that most other countrys have, hence why you may feel we dont have the same quality of athlete, but the top we do have are reconised by true BBs as elite and worthy of upmost respect!!

We can quite easily compete on the world stage , and yes Gh has become a pre requsit for this honour!!,

Note tho GH is the preferred substance of choice of most Natural and or Tested International Athletes!!

Dont hate the player, hate the game !!!

again, just my personal opinion.

Jono, personal opinion respected, I was just giving you some facts,In regards to the olympia, and the pro division out of all the BBs in the world, there is only about 250 pros at one giving time, 20 or so of them are winners in this division ,so realy to compare this division to the NZs is a little bit of a miss match, BUT insaying that being a pro is a driveing goal of most serious bodybuilders in this country,just as reaching the elite in any sport is , ie Allblack,Silverfern,etc every sport needs the elite(and has the Elite) that is what people trying to be the best they can be aim for!!. First a class winner,then a regional winner, then a national class winner, then overall MR/Miss NZ winner, then the elite a PRO.

Why do you think the IFBBs biggest and best marketing tool is their pro division, just as rugby has the Allblacks,Basketball has the NBA, and Cars have the Formula1/Indy !! its all the same.

And we have NZ representation in all of these Elite feilds, because the Elite are the bench mark of success!

• 1 month later...

HGH offers such a range of benefits that sometimes I wish I lived in a country where it was more available for use.

The strengthening of tendons/joints, localised fat burning, and new muscle cell formations are of particular interest.

Then you go and stack with insulin and steroids and, well, *fwap fwap fwap*

haha

hgh is readily available in NZ, it is just that we get totaly RIPPED OFF with the priceing of the products.

HGH is not a exspensive product to manufacture, and in most countries in Europe and the USA it is sold accordingly--- avg 300-500dollars for 200iu!!

In new zealand that would cost you several thousand dollars, its bullshit realy , profitering at its finest !!!

HRDCOR, whats the deal with HGH, is it classified as strictly prescription only ? .. underground dealers ? or do you have to "Be-sick-at-the-right-clinic" to cause a doctor to prescribe some ?

Mods: if this post is breaching laws, feel free to delete it .

HRDCOR, if you dont want to answer it in public, a PM would do , or if its grey area material and cant be mentioned, I understand.

thanks.

Nah no problem , HGH is a prescription based hormone , but here in NZ doctors whom work for male health clinics and / or anti ageing clinics are prescribing, there is no law what governs the presciption and since they are making a ton of money out of it , it is readily available, plus there is also the black market element as well , but as far as i have seen most of the black market stuff is bogus or to highly priced--- especialy for black market!!!!

But personaly since i know most costings on HGH at manufacture level i reccomend to most that if they do HGH then make sure you can afford to do at least 3iu per day for at least 3-4 months or dont bother, that sort of makes it far to exspensive for most in NZ, actualy i have even talked to a couple of clinics whom supply HGH and suggested to them that they investigate different suppliers as they are being ripped, but hey you know who am i to suggest such a thing to a clinic huh !!

Varven ,you are sort of correct , that would work if you were going to spend at least 3 mths on one such holiday.The prices in NZ could be attributed to a few things, Locality, volume, and greed, I mean it is not as if the fines for importing are that of a herendous nature, and lets face it the law has more important things to deal with!!!And those who import are prepared to take the risks or have it sorted so there is no risk !!

Heres a reality check to annouy yas about priceing, Pink DBol Hex, 1000tabs for $120us------in NZ up to $1-00 each !!!!!!

So whos makeing the money , its not as if there is any tax on it!!!!

Note: these are all quoted prices given to me through general inquires I have made as a point of intrest in the US market as a comparising to NZ, and are not prices of actual purchases !!!