HGH

Are you serious? Not only is it EXTREMELY expensive, but where would you get it, it has to be refridgerated at all times, kept under a certain temperature or it will become useless. Im assuming that there is no place in NZ manufacturing it so the only way it would get here would be importation, your unlikely to get a sizable chilled container of it through via importation.

Unless you need it for an official medical reason i dont see how you would obtain it.

And you would have to be full on loaded to get enough to make good use of it.

Thoughts anyone?

Well it is used in hospitals here so I am sure you can get it, but I imagine it would be very hard to get. Expensive! I would hate to think but surely only if you were a pro would you be looking for something like this.

Interested to hear if anyone does really know other than conjecture.

also HGH is not a PH. all these pills and 'supplements' you see that say they are HGH are a complete scam.

HGH comes in 2 vials that you mix and then inject.

there really is no reason to use it unless your very close to going pro really.

HGH alone wont add any descent amount of muscle to your frame.

Cheers for the active discussion chaps,

no chances of importing it,

only way of sourcing it would be through local 'medical connections'.

HGH is just a topic that interests me and I had pretty much come to the conclusion its not a locally used substance, in comparison to its popularity in the UK, or the U.S.

train hard,

Train safe,

V.V.

Sorry about the repetitive post but when I said HGH interests me I did not imply I intend to use it or was trying to source it but moreso interested in hearing from those who had used it and general thoughts and opinions on it.

Thanks.

Disclaimer (warning): This information is for entertainment value only. I am not a medical doctor, therefore, I am not qualified to offer any medical advice nor advise you on how to take any substances. What follow is my experience and knowledge of HGH.

According to studies in the New England Journal of Medicine GH use will:

Shed Bodyfat, Increase Muscle Tone; Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance

Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin; Help you Sleep Better, Improve Sex Drive and Performance, Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol, Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus

Wow! Sure sounds like a wonder drug to me! Yeah right, anyway here is some real world information for bodybuilders. Somatropin (rHGH) is produced by the pituitary gland and is responsible in adolescence for growth of tissues, protein deposition, and the breakdown of sub-q fat stores. As we age, growth hormone levels decrease but still remain active in the body, releasing in cycles during the day. Synthetic growth hormone used exogenously by bodybuilders is a 191 chain sequence of amino acids that replicates the bodies natural production of growth hormone.

Growth hormone has been in use by bodybuilders since the early 1980's, though at this time, HGH was being extracted from the pituitary glands of cadavers and had enormous side effects, most prominently Creutzfeldt Jacob disease. This is a rare and fatal brain disease, it need not be discussed here since it is not possible in synthetic forms of rHGH, but if you want more info just run a search in google. rHGH stimulates growth in most body tissues which is due to an increase in cell number rather than cell size. This includes muscle tissue as well as internal organs, hence the dreaded GH gut.

Use of growth hormone by bodybuilders will cause increased muscle size, localized and overall bodyfat loss, increased protein synthesis, increased glucose output by the liver, increased insulin resistance and lowered thyroid output. Stored fats will be used as a primary fuel source, thus the body fat loss.

So is rHGH the wonder drug everyone lusts after? It certainly is beneficial but not for everyone. You must be willing to take risks to achieve maximum benefits from its use, as well as substantial financial investment. Do it right the first time or don't do it at all! You will achieve faster and greater growth from cycles of steroids than with GH, though once you reach a plateau, not many products work better.

Ok, so now you have decided that this is the drug for you and you are ready to try it, so what next? Well here are some general guidelines to follow for maximal results from GH use:

Daily injections are a must to maintain stable blood levels as GH has a very short life span in the body. It will peak almost immediately after injection and will clear the body with a half-life of only 20-30 minutes. It is best injected first thing in the morning upon rising to raise levels that are very low from sleeping, and immediately after training. I do not recommend injecting before bed as many bodybuilders do, since that is the time of day that your body will release naturally high levels of growth hormone, and exogenous use will only block that release. If you take it in the morning when levels are low, after training when levels are depleted and then let your body release while sleeping, you are getting one extra release for free! GH is best taken long term, short cycles do not maximize the benefits of muscle cell increase, only fat loss. Here is how I take my GH for maximum benefits:

6iu ed injected sub-q, preferably in the stomach

3iu injected upon rising, 3iu injected immediately post-workout

10iu insulin taken 30 minutes after GH injection

25mcg cytomel ed

use of androgens such as testosterone

The timing of GH and insulin injections is critical. If insulin is injected before the GH, your pancreas will stop release of insulin monitoring due to the exogenous source. GH when injected will mobilize stored glycogen release which will turn into glucose for energy. This will cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels that will not shut down or stop rising due to the feedback loop being momentarily cut off. You will go hyperglycemic and end up in the hospital. You must first inject your GH, then the insulin; this will cause a rise in glucose release by the GH and will be controlled and shuttled into muscle tissue for repair by the later injection of insulin.

Use of cytomel or some type of T3 hormone is critical since GH use will severely lower thyroid levels. Small exogenous sources are necessary to maintain normal levels and 25 mcg ed is sufficient. This will also aid in body fat loss by maintaining proper thyroid functioning.

Use of androgens is also necessary due to the promotion of anabolism by increasing muscle size that benefits the new cell number increase by the GH. Remember GH will not directly cause muscle cell size increase, just the number of cells, therefore, androgens are necessary to increase size. Testosterone or trenbolone are both highly androgenic and perfect for out stack.

One myth that needs to be cleared up: high doses of GH use and the 5 on 2 off program. First, if you find that you are not achieving results off of 4-6iu ed, than something else is the problem, not your dose. The use of high doses if primarily cause by heat damage to the protein chain causing denatured proteins. This will decrease the effect and you must use higher doses to achieve the same effect. Other reasons for high dose use are; fake gh, not using insulin, cytomel or test, poor diet, improper timing schedule and the 5 on 2 off. This program was recommended by dealers as a way to move product by offering a lower cost cycle. No doctor in the world would recommend this protocol, Peak blood concentrations are reached in 2-6 hours after injection, and therefore, multiple daily injections are necessary to achieve stable release schedule and results. If you take your last injection Friday afternoon, and then not again till Monday morning, then you have negated all effects offered by the 6 hour concentration. Yes, you will achieve results using a 5 on 2 off program, but not as well as if you inject ed. It's your money; I can only tell you how to optimize use.

Side effects of GH use include; carpal tunnel syndrome, tingling in the extremities, numbness in the hands and feet, increased organ growth, decreased insulin reception, acromegaly but only in extreme dose use, and decreased thyroid output causing fat accumulation. If you find that you are experiencing any of the above side effects, lower your dose immediately. This is especially important with carpal tunnel. If you feel like your wrists are hurting then lower the dose until pain subsides. You do not want to have that surgery, trust me.

GH is a fantastic product, beneficial for many reasons. Most people will experience thinning of the skin, increased vascularity, fat loss, permanent increases in muscle size due to the cell number increase, and overall feelings of wellness. You will probably need less sleep and feel supercharged all day long. I highly recommend GH use, but only when you have the money to do it right. 4-6 month cycles are optimal, year round if you are over age 35.

credit for this goes to Almost Pro, from bolex forums

Update: Just heard from a authority in the medical field itself reg. HGH

HGH issue in NZ apparently comes under the scrutiny of a medical board.

Only user known was an individual with a probablem of extremely low test. levels. The board ruled that HGH wouldnt really have any improved effect on his condition but nonetheless for mental satisfaction they have permitted him to go ahead with it.

So its either a real dodgy source or a genuine medical condition that warrants its availabitlity.

there really is no reason to use it unless your very close to going pro really.

Aparrently it can be useful for powerlifters, especially those competing at the lighter weights, as it tends to thicken joints and connective tissue without adding that much mass. Several NZ lifters are reputed to have used it over the years.

• 3 weeks later...

HGH is readily available here in NZ, either through legitimit medical clinics or via underground means!!HGH it self is quite a usless substance, it is a copy of our own 151 amino acid HGH profile, although some brands use a 152 amino acid profile which is able to be used in the body but antibodies to this profile are rapidly built up thus limiting the time frame of results.

HGH has a half life of about 1hr with in the body , it is with in this time the HGH must be synthisied with the hormone insulin to greate IGF1, it is this hormone that then travels all around the body greating new celluable growth for up to 4 days.With out this combining with insulin the effects of GH are very minute!

Also for the purposes of bodybuilding a high anabolic enviroment has to be created to support the increase in celluable growth, this has to be done via Food and Anabolic steroids, also it pays to have a high testosterone ratio present to aid muscle hytrophy .

If one was to try HGH for BB purposes I would advise that one have all the above components in place for optimum results, as I have seen many athletes waste lots n lots of money on HGH as they just did not know what they were doing, plus the volume of HGH they were taking was based around anti ageing purposes and not BB results.

I would recomend that if one was to do it they should be looking at a minium of 3-4 iu per day for at least 12 weeks for optimal retentitive gains.

Also of the shelve HGH supplements are desighned at elevating your own HGH production usally via a increased amino pool. All the studies I have read on this subject say that one would have to use undigestable amounts of aminos to acheive the level of HGH production needed to gain half the volume of HGH thought ideal for BB muscle gain purposes!!!

HGH is a vary effective well documented hormone for gaining amazing gains in muscle growth but like anything you need to be prepared to do it properly( this includes the use of steroids)and be prepared to spend some good cash on the exercise (min $3000-00)then you gotta get your nutrition sorted as this is one of the major components of its success!!, oh and yes I have used it!!

"Undiluted, freeze-dried HGH powder in sterile vials may be

safely kept at room temperature, not to exceed 86 degrees

Fahrenheit, for up to 18 months (as dated on each vial).

Up to 110 degrees for a day or two before mixing may be

tolerated without a problem. Once diluent is added,

however, the resulting liquid HGH must be kept refrigerated

and used within 4 weeks or potency will slowly decline." -

Dr. Elmer Cranton (http://drcranton.com/hghart2.htm )

I think HRDCOR cleared that up for us. To add, my experience is that you need 4 IUs a day and at least 3 months worth for mass gains. Along with insulin, anabolics. GH is best used for the dieting phase, pre comp 8 weeks out starting at 4 IUs working up to 8+ for best results. Also needed is insulin, anabolics, + the all important T3. Along with the perfect diet is an unbeatable combination, so long as you have the mass and the genetics. To do this though you must have an abundance of cash around $1000+ a week to blow. That's not including food. Trust me I know. But if you win, Its worth it. Right????

I think HRDCOR cleared that up for us. To add, my experience is that you need 4 IUs a day and at least 3 months worth for mass gains. Along with insulin, anabolics. GH is best used for the dieting phase, pre comp 8 weeks out starting at 4 IUs working up to 8+ for best results. Also needed is insulin, anabolics, + the all important T3. Along with the perfect diet is an unbeatable combination, so long as you have the mass and the genetics. To do this though you must have an abundance of cash around $1000+ a week to blow. That's not including food. Trust me I know. But if you win, Its worth it. Right????

Maybe worth it to win a pro comp but an NZ comp??? $12+ grand to win a $10.00 tin cup?? qudos only goes so far...

.Ahh. But if you win the overall, you get another plastic trophy as well!!!

I'm not gonna laugh, I've sacrificed everything to get to the top (in little ol NZ) and its only looking back that I wonder at the logic of it all. Still got the trophies though... :D

i think if you need HGH to win a NZ title... thats pretty pathetic .

What do you mean by pathetic?

no offense to any nz athlete, but its ONLY a nz contest, and comparing any nz contest to ones from overseas its like apples and oranges. for this reason i think it could be won WITHOUT hgh. thus.. if you NEEDED it you doing somthing wrong.

i think if you need HGH to win a NZ title... thats pretty pathetic .

What do you mean by pathetic?

no offense to any nz athlete, but its ONLY a nz contest, and comparing any nz contest to ones from overseas its like apples and oranges. for this reason i think it could be won WITHOUT hgh. thus.. if you NEEDED it you doing somthing wrong.

From this comment Im assuming you have competed in an international show. As this would be the only way that you could come to this conclusion. Unless your just guessing, as to what a International show would be like?

I Know heaps of Mr NZs whom have or are currently useing GH, thus it would make it obvious that GH would be looked at as a product that may aid a individual at winning a MR NZ title, you may be forgetting that we have several world class athletes whom are from NZ, all of whom have placed in the top 1-10 in the Universe and World championships, we dont have the athlete volumes that most other countrys have, hence why you may feel we dont have the same quality of athlete, but the top we do have are reconised by true BBs as elite and worthy of upmost respect!!

We can quite easily compete on the world stage , and yes Gh has become a pre requsit for this honour!!,

Note tho GH is the preferred substance of choice of most Natural and or Tested International Athletes!!

Dont hate the player, hate the game !!!