Powerhouse Novice Competition

I've got some information from OB which I'll get for you. There is information on their website for all the best lifts men/women, very interesting stuff.

Master Women 40years+ 60kg Class

Squat 152.5 Bench 85 Dead 165

Open Women 75kg Class

Squat 135 Bench 85 Dead 142.5

Open Women 56kg Class

Squat 72.5kg, Bench 60kg, Dead 100,

Open Women 52kg Class

Squat 70 Bench 45 Dead 100

http://www.powerhousegym.co.nz/gymforum/index.php

Can i do the powerhouse novice without being powerlifting federation registered?

Yes,

Novice means you do not have to be affiliated, anyone can do it. After your 2nd Novice you are required to register in your local area for your 3rd Comp.

"Apologies for the sore neck" LOL :pfft:

Looking good dude. 8) I was sure you'd have that 3rd bench press, the first 2 looked easy for ya. Were you fatigued by then or is 5kgs a lot to go up in weight? I'm not taking the piss, I really just don't know this stuff.

"Apologies for the sore neck" LOL :pfft:

Looking good dude. 8) I was sure you'd have that 3rd bench press, the first 2 looked easy for ya. Were you fatigued by then or is 5kgs a lot to go up in weight? I'm not taking the piss, I really just don't know this stuff.

Your guess is as good as mine :think: . I thought I was going to get it too. I do have a low sticking point, which means when I fail I tend to fail quickly.