Prices per region

Man, you guys are getting hit up the ass hard on sust for $50/ amp. I never pay over $20! hell even deca I won't pay more than $250 for 10ml vial. Oh & those shitty d-bol pinkies (5mg each my ass more like 2 or 3), why not just get 50mg/ d-bol tabs for like $6 each!

People are so desperate to grab the 1st thing they can in fear of not getting it again for months they'll pay through the nose for crap. Why not do a bit of digging round, make some new friends at the gym that are twice your size & you'll find you'll learn Patience is a virtue & good things will come to you.

This is what I've heard on the bongo drum telegraph there is around in NZ at present.

Injectable:

Sustanon 250 (Test Blend) 250mg/ml 1ml amps

Test Prop 100mg/ml @ 20ml Vials

Test Enanthate 250mg/ml @ 10ml Vials

EQ (Boldenone) 200mg/ml @ 10ml Vials

Deca 200mg/ml @ 10ml Vials

Primobolan Depot 100mg/ml @ 10ml Vials

Trenbolone 75mg/ml @ 10ml Vials

Masteron 100mg/ml 10ml vial

Orals:

Clomid 50mg capsules

Liquid Clenbuterol 200mcg/ml @ 50ml Bottles

Liquid D-Bol (oral) 50mg/ml @ 50ml Bottles

Liquid Winny (oral) 50mg/ml @ 50ml Bottles

Liquid Ferma (oral) 2.5mg/ml @ 50ml Bottles

Liquid Nolvadex (oral) 50mg/ml @ 50ml Bottles

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is all that liquid stuff the research chemicals, they taste really nasty, but I suppose it doesnt really matter caps/tabs are so much preferable imo

Yeah, all made here in NZ by reg chemist from what I've heard. Taste nasty but easy to measure exact dosage I would imagine. I think the guy is looking at capping in the future. But the way I see it is you're still limited to the strength the caps are, where as liquid you can meassure any dose out JMO

Pittbullâ„¢

Why? You can snap them in half.

so what, you're going to have 25mg/day? not all that much of a dose. plus like i said the half life is too short to last a whole day.

are you going to have 2x 25mg tabs a day? thats too high doseage unelss you're more advanced.

Yes I am going to have 25mg/day Dbol.

I am going to use it to kick start the first 4 weeks of 14week cycle.

Sustanon

Dbol

Deca

Winny.

are you going to take all 25mg at once? any way you can break that tab any smaller and have it more evenly distributed throughout the day?

secondly, four compounds on your first cycle?? what are your dosages? when are you running the winny? do you know it wont do much unless you have a low BF% anyway?

i definitely dont think you should do deca on a first cycle. there would be very few people who would disagree with me there. maybe some other anabolic guys can back me up.

I'm pretty sure CTB has done a few cycles before and this will not be his first, he has also come across as knowledgable in this area.

sounds like a nice cycle I am sure you will enjoy it, what dosages are you runnning on the test and deca

oh somehow i thought it was his first cycle, my bad :D

wel let my post be a lesson to beginners then har har

still, what dosages were you thinking of and how many cycles have you done

Ok all, non aas user here but curious to learn more.

When would you start a PCT regiment CTB ?

do people ever skip this withouth the sides, or is that like Russian Roulette?

I gather you'll be using Clomid for it.

And a question for everyone else on here .. whats the deal with that product 6OXO from ergopharm. First some1 on here was asking if its ok to get rid of GYNO. A little reading on other sites seems that quite a few ppl use it to get rid of gyno/ or as part of pct.. is it a pro-hormone, any uses apart from PCT for it ?

best,

V.V.

6oxo will not help you get rid of gyno, its not even strong enough on cycle to help prevent it.

Its a very mild anti aromatose that was used by alot of prohormone users to bounce back after their short cycles. A poor choice even for that.

Was developed by Patrick Arnold to be used after the 1-ad prohormone which he also devoloped.

The best way to combat gyno apart from surgery is rolaxifene which is a 2nd gen serm. Its been shown to be more effective than nolvadex in clinical trials. 3-6 months at 60-100mgs has shown significant improvement if not resolution in most people.

Some people on various boards use it in conjunction with an anti-a like femara but the is no clinical data to support this course of action.

Why do you say that bro don't use Deca on first cycle ? :)

Sustanon

Dbol

Deca

Winny.

are you going to take all 25mg at once? any way you can break that tab any smaller and have it more evenly distributed throughout the day?

secondly, four compounds on your first cycle?? what are your dosages? when are you running the winny? do you know it wont do much unless you have a low BF% anyway?

i definitely dont think you should do deca on a first cycle. there would be very few people who would disagree with me there. maybe some other anabolic guys can back me up.

because its a bit heavy for someone that has never cycled before

Why do you say that bro don't use Deca on first cycle ? :)

Sustanon

Dbol

Deca

Winny.

I wouldnt recommend 4 compounds to begin with either. You need to start slow to see how your body responds to not only the compounds but also the excess estrogen in your system.

Test +dbol +deca - all of these aromatise heavily especially the dbol and deca.

Not to mention decas progesterone issues.

Damed if Id want gyno AND milk ducts from a first cycle :shock: .

Id recommend test + maybe dbol. A better choice might be to just use test but frontload it thus theres no need to kickstart with dbol.