back to basics

jono

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Hey Jono,

Good training bro.

What comp are you aiming for next year?

You sound really focused with your training and your eating, i dont know how you put all those oats away though, i struggle to have 1 cup.

Whats your bodyfat levels at the moment?

hi,

nabba welly comp in sept.

everyone always complains about how hard it is to stay consistant with training/eating/dieting but i find it easy.. i duno why.

bodyfat = unknown, but i almost have the full set of abs now. i changed the oats for rice about 2 weeks ago

haha look out welly lol. i have a long way to go man. but ive got to say its been a great experience so far.

update:

diet is 100%

training is ok. with the cardio im still dropping fat while losing very little strenght .. mayb 5% so far since i started cardio. im stopping cardio in 1.5 weeks. i really need to bring up me arms they lag behind everything else.

to be honest with you, for the first year at the gym i never trained arms lol! mayb i did some curls every now and then but thats it. ive only don some real tricep training in the last 6 months. i hate training arms! next year im gonna blast them hard tho.

• 4 weeks later...
Hows it going jono? when are you going to start posting your stats and lifts again?

i guess ill start posting them from next monday again. ive already got a full jounral on another board that i started a little more than a year ago. so i guess i can just copy paste from that one.. starting on monday.

i think theres somthing wrong with your pcs aye.. i have used the site on other peoples pcs and it works fine.

Ive tried a few things. Taking down the firewall, virus protection ETC. Still no luck. Its obviously something to do with individual PC's but i have no trouble with any other sites.