the right diet while on gear

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

experience of meeting/knowing a few.

they dnt all look like that, but they are all fucken sketched out losers thats one thing they all got in common

I knew a guy that was a really hard worker,had three houses.

Now he's got nothing is paroniod and has no friends

Another couple of guys,lost their jobs a hell of a lot of weight and I never saw them again.

experience of meeting/knowing a few.

they dnt all look like that, but they are all fucken sketched out losers thats one thing they all got in common

I knew a guy that was a really hard worker,had three houses.

Now he's got nothing is paroniod and has no friends

Another couple of guys,lost their jobs a hell of a lot of weight and I never saw them again.

lol losers.. I bet some alot of members of the public would align steroid use with meth in terms of its evils... silly coz it does the exact opposite it builds muscle instead of eating it.

whats this thread about again?

meth in terms of its evils... silly coz it does the exact opposite it builds muscle instead of eating it.

Can you show any evidence to substanciate this claim?

No you can't,because it's just woffel of the top of your head.

This thread is about diet,which hopefully doe'nt include meth{your advice}

the topic was ment to be about dieting on gear, not about doing meth or spamming, i asked a simple question and i guess i got my answer.. sort of

sorry for my part in taking this thread off track :oops:

haha waaaay off track, those pics are sick.

so you get all your answers or you still got some quistions?

the topic was ment to be about dieting on gear, not about doing meth or spamming, i asked a simple question and i guess i got my answer.. sort of

I supplied you with all the information you need

Here's some tools that you'll need SubZ

http://bodybuilding.about.com/od/nutrit ... rition.htm

http://www.lowcarb.ca/low-carb-tools/carb_counter.html

http://www.fitnesspros.com/calculators/ ... needs.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfat ... l#benefits

Have you done anything with this info, or are you still waiting for it all to be spoon fed to you?

meth in terms of its evils... silly coz it does the exact opposite it builds muscle instead of eating it.

Can you show any evidence to substantiate this claim?

No you can't,because it's just woffel of the top of your head.

This thread is about diet,which hopefully doe'nt include meth{your advice}

errr goto google images type meth abuse you will see skinny people. Then search steroids you will see big people. Anyway lighten up it was just "woffel" (is that even a word?)

errr goto google images type meth abuse you will see skinny people. Then search steroids you will see big people. Anyway lighten up it was just "woffel" (is that even a word?)

I thought you were saying that meth builds muscle

I meant waffle,sugary crap with not much nutritional value.

wrong wrong and wrong again :oops:

its the smoking...im on my first day of cold turkey which has been good. im really determined to quit. went to the gym for the 1st time in a while 2day god after an hour and a half i was finding it hard to take a sip out of my drink bottle lol

its the smoking...im on my first day of cold turkey which has been good. im really determined to quit. went to the gym for the 1st time in a while 2day god after an hour and a half i was finding it hard to take a sip out of my drink bottle lol

and your thinking about gear!

yes i am thinking about it. and when i say i havnt been to the gyn in a while i mean like 2 months and i didnt say i was gunna start gear right away. god why is there so many people on this site who are so negative.. i came here to ask questions not to get spammed by people who want a higher post count. And i am going to start my diet on the 26th

yes i am thinking about it. and when i say i havnt been to the gyn in a while i mean like 2 months and i didnt say i was gunna start gear right away. god why is there so many people on this site who are so negative.. i came here to ask questions not to get spammed by people who want a higher post count. And i am going to start my diet on the 26th

You have no business thinking about using gear at this stage if you do you will be robbing yourself.

Read up on it by all means so in 5-6 years of solid training and nutrition and when you have finished pubrty you'l know what you need to do.

People are getting "negative" (I would say it's more constructive criticism aside from those going off track) because you're pretty much wanting to learn to drive before you can even walk.

Steroids are for those who have built up the needed discipline, experience and knowledge to be able to keep to a strict diet and training regimen if they so choose. Not for those who aren't attending the gym regularly, eating poorly and wanting a quick fix solution.

Omfg man!! sum1 please close this thread!! i never even f**king said i was going to take em!! I asked a simple question which was dose it still work if you arnt dieting properly and i got my answer so u guys dont have to spam about taking meth and bs like that. You guys wouldnt no if im dieting well or not. i could have just gone and seen a nutritionist for all yous no. nothing pissed me off more then people who judge others they no nothing about