• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spear us you bullshit day dreams,fool.

or get some self control and discipline

Are you a Wolf or a sheep?

ah hm

I feel a bit better now

Sorry,smoking and going to the gym really annoy me.

{unless it's the green ones bro}{joke}

don't follow what 2 guns does diet wise,otherwise you will be at burger and pizza joints for 3 of those 6-8 meals ! lol :pfft:

:pfft: :lol:

Here's some tools that you'll need SubZ

http://bodybuilding.about.com/od/nutrit ... rition.htm

http://www.lowcarb.ca/low-carb-tools/carb_counter.html

http://www.fitnesspros.com/calculators/ ... needs.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfat ... l#benefits

Once i get my diet plan up to scratch then ill think of going on the gear. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3344

Wrong :naughty:

The first thing you'll do is give up smoking. :evil:

If you are smoking,you can stop going the the gym now,don't even go back in again.

Smoking hardens your arteries{those big veins things that join onto your heart} and lessens the capacity of the lungs.

Thus once you elevate your heart rate in and attempt to provide more oxygen etc for the body the lesser capacity of the lungs require your heart{with hardened arteries} to work at and even higher rate than is normally

required. leading to your arteries wearing out which can end someday in a heart attack :lol: {I've seen it happen}

I dont know how many dreamers I've met like you.

Give up the idea of building a physique and go drink some more piss with your mates,turn into the fat middle aged loser that your bound to become.

you have some really good advice jasthace but on this one i have to say um how do i put this nicely mmmm BULLSHIT :naughty: i smoke a pack of 25 a day and over the last two years have managed to put on and keep some good muscle gains, admitadly theres no way i could run for very long or very far with out coughing a lung up but since wen has bodybuilding been about being fit?? never in my humble opionon, i was at south island champs last year and there had to be at least a dozen competitors out the front before the show started puffing away

I dont know how many dreamers I've met like you.

Give up the idea of building a physique and go drink some more piss with your mates,turn into the fat middle aged loser that your bound to become.

aw comon man that was a bit harsh, well u can think what you want but i will succeed in what i want to do.

Anyway i no all the bad effects of smoking and ima try cold turkey it starting on monday. then my diet plan is gunna start the monday after so ill prob post up a topic on how im doing if any1 wants to follow my progress.

diet needs a little more protein and tidying up, general rule of thumb is, 2 grams of protein per kg of body weight, can go to 3 if using gear. split up into 6-8 meals during the day. carbs and fats should be taliored to suit your goals and workload. protein should remain the constant though.

where did this info come from ?? i weigh 80kg at the moment and eating 160 grams of protein wont see me any gains at all eating around 220-250 a day at the moment and still not growing a heap.

and subz agree with everyone else you need to look at your diet a lot more and add a heap more protein and real food into it, id say wait till 20 until you use but other will disagree(2guns).

and if your gonna go through with it anyway which im sure you will then do heaps of research first and dont forget PCT!!!

id say wait till 20 until you use but other will disagree(2guns).

wat makes u think im all for young ppl getting on the juice?

all i said is id answer his questions the best i could and give answrs i thought would be right from my experience and opinions and try help, because it looks like hes already made up his mind by himself.

i posted a similar post a couple of years ago on this site when i was 19 and all most ppl did was give shit and put ther 2cents into he thread when they didnt even know wat they were talking bout.

on this one i have to say um how do i put this nicely mmmm BULLSHIT :naughty: i smoke a pack of 25 a day and over the last two years have managed to put on and keep some good muscle gains, admitadly theres no way i could run for very long or very far with out coughing a lung up but since wen has bodybuilding been about being fit?? never in my humble opionon, i was at south island champs last year and there had to be at least a dozen competitors out the front before the show started puffing away

True story bro

A guy at our gym {he was 50 yo} but he'd come to the gym do a lot of x training and cardio,then go out to his car and spark up.

We used to watch him do this.......

He was lean and fit looking and had been going to the gym for years.

He just upped and dropped dead of a heart attact one day.

You might be young now ngapuhi but time will take its toll.

Why do you think theres so much tax on your cigerettes?

try reading and you will see that figure quoted regularly of around 2 grams per kg of body weight.its a general rule of thumb and does not take into account your crap genetic's :pfft:

its like saying if 3 grams per kg works alittle bit then 4 good but 5 would be better yet!!!???wadeva

try reading and you will see that figure quoted regularly of around 2 grams per kg of body weight.its a general rule of thumb and does not take into account your crap genetic's :pfft:

its like saying if 3 grams per kg works alittle bit then 4 good but 5 would be better yet!!!???wadeva

yea well gotta make the most of what your given, and thought the rule was more along the lines of 1.2grams per pound of bodyweight ??

off bodybuilding.com protein calculator for 80kg person

Early Health Department Recommendation:

Each Day You Should Take In 176 Grams Of Protein.

Average Recommendations:

Each Day You Should Take In 212 Grams Of Protein.

Average Bodybuilder Recommendations:

Each Day You Should Take In 317 Grams Of Protein.

and 2guns i wasnt having a dig at you just read those old threads when you first joined and asked about gear thats why i thought you would agree with someone taking gear so young.

yea well gotta make the most of what your given, and thought the rule was more along the lines of 1.2grams per pound of bodyweight ??

off bodybuilding.com protein calculator for 80kg person

Average Recommendations:

Each Day You Should Take In 212 Grams Of Protein.

Average Bodybuilder Recommendations:

Each Day You Should Take In 317 Grams Of Protein.

and 2guns i wasnt having a dig at you just read those old threads when you first joined and asked about gear thats why i thought you would agree with someone taking gear so young.

where's this info come from????

Luigi, not from everything Ive read and seen recommended by "nutritionists" to "average" people. The RDI is more like 60g/day (varies in age categories).

http://www.nrv.gov.au/NutrientTable.aspx?code=226356005

So 176g is almost 3x above that and way above what your local "health authority" advisory board would be recommending. Understand you got this information elsewhere, but yeah I'd say 2g/kg for old men like MrN training clean :wink: and 3g/kg or more otherwise

but yeah I'd say 2g/kg for old men like MrN training clean and 3g/kg or more otherwise

so how much do have then Dale?

When i get focussed on training I aim for 2g/kg so 220g a day. On cheat meal day will add another 100g that day and another 200g-300g carbs.

when the cycle is complete try switching to a high protein low carb heaps of meth and you will cut up a charm.

I mean hey they make it out of eph anyway.. Plus training intensity is unparalleled.

nzmm is selling drop him a PM

Yeah that's good advice.

If you want your body to look good just take some meth.it should come up really nice.

And if you need some sleep later on, a shot of H shold see you on your way.

when the cycle is complete try switching to a high protein low carb heaps of meth and you will cut up a charm.

I mean hey they make it out of eph anyway.. Plus training intensity is unparalleled.

Yeah that's good advice.

If you want your body to look good just take some meth.it should come up really nice.

meth-user1.bmp

methmouth1.jpg

And if you need some sleep later on, a shot of H shold see you on your way

Yeah that's good advice.

meth-user1.bmp

methmouth1.jpg

And if you need some sleep later on, a shot of H shold see you on your way

oh sweet as cuz were do i sign up :pfft: