the right diet while on gear

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how frequently u should eat is what i ment. I have a fair idea on the right foods etc.

No im not on gear but thinking about it as im what you call a hard gainer. I also have to quit smoking before i even think of starting lol

so say on a random day i have bot 5 weetbix for breaky, 2 and a half hours later im on my 1st break at work and eat a couple of sammys with meat, lettuce etc in them and a peice of fruite or somthing, then the same on my next break which is 2 and a half hours later. then i get home and eat tea which is usally some cooked up meat with mixed veges, potatoes etc, then have another steak with mixed veges before bed. Id also have a protein shake before and after my workout. would that be a good enough intake everyday?

I have a fair idea on the right foods etc.
so say on a random day i have bot 5 weetbix for breaky, 2 and a half hours later im on my 1st break at work and eat a couple of sammys with meat, lettuce etc in them and a peice of fruite or somthing, then the same on my next break which is 2 and a half hours later. then i get home and eat tea which is usally some cooked up meat with mixed veges, potatoes etc, then have another steak with mixed veges before bed. Id also have a protein shake before and after my workout.

dont match much ?

diet needs a little more protein and tidying up, general rule of thumb is, 2 grams of protein per kg of body weight, can go to 3 if using gear. split up into 6-8 meals during the day. carbs and fats should be taliored to suit your goals and workload. protein should remain the constant though.

what i really wanna no is if i dont eat say 6-8 meals a day but i eat around 5 decent healthy ones will i still get results?

your "healthy" aint that healthy, cut the bread - cook some damm chicken or another kind of meat and take in 2 -3 meals to work. whats the point posting anything if your not going to listen to anyones advice

I wouldn't say your diet is unhealthy, but it's certainly an "average" diet, not a "bodybuilding" diet. Apart from an extra steak, and a protein powder, it could be the diet of any Joe Bloggs.

I know steroids seem like the easy answer, but I really think you should check out our Diet forum, and try training with decent nutrition first.

i am taking in the advise belive me. Im gunna write myself a diet and read a few cook books. Im living with my girlfriend and her perents and my girlfriends mum works for tegal so we got alot of chicken in the freeza, im gunna precook some meals to take to work everynight like brown rice with mixed veges and chicken etc. Once i get my diet plan up to scratch then ill think of going on the gear. Thanks for all the advise every1 its helped alot.

Also for a meal on my break at work would say a can of baked beans and say a mandarin or 2 be suitable? or should i try stick to stuff like tuna or pasta maybe

i posted an example of a diet here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3344

all these ppl on this site who preech clean healthy diets are full of shit!! (u know who u are) id say 8/10 (if there are ten) of the usual 'eat clean, eat clean brigade' on this site dnt eat all that clean realy and bet they skip/miss a whole lotta meals to boot.

subz dnt feel discouraged, wat do u want to know?? its better to ask a stupid question than to make a uninformed stupid mistake.

so ask wat do u want to know...

Once i get my diet plan up to scratch then ill think of going on the gear. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3344

Wrong :naughty:

The first thing you'll do is give up smoking. :evil:

If you are smoking,you can stop going the the gym now,don't even go back in again.

Smoking hardens your arteries{those big veins things that join onto your heart} and lessens the capacity of the lungs.

Thus once you elevate your heart rate in and attempt to provide more oxygen etc for the body the lesser capacity of the lungs require your heart{with hardened arteries} to work at and even higher rate than is normally

required. leading to your arteries wearing out which can end someday in a heart attack :lol: {I've seen it happen}

I dont know how many dreamers I've met like you.

Give up the idea of building a physique and go drink some more piss with your mates,turn into the fat middle aged loser that your bound to become.

Spear us you bullshit day dreams,fool.

or get some self control and discipline

Are you a Wolf or a sheep?