new pics 92-93 kg

jono

Wow... time to roll out the vitamin E cream, Jono! Vitamin E & cocoa butter. (I don't know if there are any factors that increase the chance of stretch marks, Growth - but given the remedy is moisturiser, I'd guess dry skin maybe?)

I think I saw you say not so long ago you're a bit slack on working biceps, Jono. Consider this a friendly boot up the arse! :nono:

Looking huge in all other respects, though. And it's good to see you're not using the bulk as a excuse to put on fat - a lot of people over-bulk, imo.

Ive noticed people either do get them or dont get them. OBvioulsy they are caused by sudden increases in size but are there any other factors?

i duno eh theres prolly tons of stuff that affects if you get em or not

Wow... time to roll out the vitamin E cream, Jono! Vitamin E & cocoa butter. (I don't know if there are any factors that increase the chance of stretch marks, Growth - but given the remedy is moisturiser, I'd guess dry skin maybe?)

I think I saw you say not so long ago you're a bit slack on working biceps, Jono. Consider this a friendly boot up the arse! :nono:

Looking huge in all other respects, though. And it's good to see you're not using the bulk as a excuse to put on fat - a lot of people over-bulk, imo.

your right. i need to abuse my bis. what a slacker i am. ill be sure to give them 100% from now on.

im not very lean right now (in those pics) prolly the most fat ive had for a while

Good work there on the lats and shoulders I can see some real growth there , and on the chest. Those biceps dont seem to be responding well though. Know how you feel I am the same in that respect.

thanks man .. you know when i think of it i dont train bis as hard as i should. its more like an afterthought really.. i guess thats why they are so small. well from now on i will abuse them 100% see where that gets me

I found I got stretch marks badly in my early 20s when I put on bulk a bit fast but I dont get them anymore, maybe it is just a phase they do get better with time, I did not find vit E did much after they were already there .

yeah ive only really started to get them since ive gotten very serious about my training/diet. i guess they stand out as well cos i have no tan at all :grin:

my advice my friend, u are looking buff, go on a lean bulk (i.e maintenance phase) so you convert your fat to muscle, but you wont really go up too much.

work on lats / shoulders, do powerlifting style reps (1-5) but take your sets to near exhastion (10 - 20 sets, depends on you), this will build myofibrillar hypertrophy (ill outline this sometime in an article), just for a shocking method on the bi's.

send me a pm of your current stats (weight, bodyfat % etc) and ill write you a cutting diet if you have the motivation to stick to it.

peace

my advice my friend, u are looking buff, go on a lean bulk (i.e maintenance phase) so you convert your fat to muscle, but you wont really go up too much.

work on lats / shoulders, do powerlifting style reps (1-5) but take your sets to near exhastion (10 - 20 sets, depends on you), this will build myofibrillar hypertrophy (ill outline this sometime in an article), just for a shocking method on the bi's.

send me a pm of your current stats (weight, bodyfat % etc) and ill write you a cutting diet if you have the motivation to stick to it.

peace

im really not concerned about the fat at this point reason is : im looking to compete one day so right now im just trying to add as much muscle as i possibly can. my shoulders/arms are a big weakness for me and im hitting em hard. lats i think are one of my better bodyparts.

by the way.. i have the motivation to stick to ANY DIET. cutting is not my current goal. im still way too small.

I can see those big leg workouts have been paying off, good work you know when you are really gettingg some good growth when you have problems getting your thighs into your jeans and have to go up a size just for the le room!!

:grin: :grin: thanks man . 80% of my pants dont fix anymore now

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...