Testosterone

yorkshirelass

Hi all

Just competed in my first figure comp unfortunately got a virus two days before sickness and diziness so came in a bit flat. I'm now going to take a year off to try and build some muscle as I've really struggled, been taking Musachi Tribulus to try and increase my testosterone levels to help me build some muscle does anyone have any other ideas. I'm part of a natural federation who drug tests every competitor so I need and want my supplements to be totally legitimate and drug free.

Thanks

Hi all

Just competed in my first figure comp unfortunately got a virus two days before sickness and diziness so came in a bit flat. I'm now going to take a year off to try and build some muscle as I've really struggled, been taking Musachi Tribulus to try and increase my testosterone levels to help me build some muscle does anyone have any other ideas. I'm part of a natural federation who drug tests every competitor so I need and want my supplements to be totally legitimate and drug free.

Thanks

Try some test suspension...that's drug free as far as I know...should boost your test levels quite nicely.

Hi all

Thanks

Try some test suspension...that's drug free as far as I know...should boost your test levels quite nicely.

are you really in jail bro or you a screw lol

Hi all

Thanks

are you really in jail bro or you a screw lol

What's a screw??

Yeah I am in jail...such a nice place it is too. Perfickt for a bodybuilder :D

Hi all

Thanks

Tribulus will do jack shit!! Try Biotests Carbolin 19, or their Seven. I've found both really good. The Carbolin was especially good for muscle gains. and, yes, both are perfectly legal.

Thanks I'll have a look at the Seven as I see its for women, cheers for that

I'd rate the Carbolin 19 better for putting on muscle. But, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for all. As Sheta said, she saw no benefit from Seven. I think it's great!

• 3 months later...
I know a bit of an old post but wondering if any further thoughts on tribulus for chicks, I have never tried it, wondered if any mess with you or funny side effects? Ta

Used it last season - can't say I saw any effects - good or bad. Would recommend Methoxy over Trib for women, as far as muscle hardeners go.

Yeah seriously!! At first I just thought it was a coincidence.. but after being on "ZEUS" for about 6 months now I even notice the mood changes when we run out. :pfft:

At least now I can blame running out of Zeus for being a total bitch to him hehehehe :wink:

Seriously??? I better get some, I had a bit of road rage this morning, I said some very choice words at this dum b**TH that couldn't drive to save herself! Still in a pissy mood so hopefully that will help with my dieters (and road) rage ahhaha

was she asian?

• 2 weeks later...