Why do we love our cougars?

rotangs on

Found in packs - one alpha-cougar, normally regards herself as the hottest of the hotties in her own fan-club, plus some hangers-on to benefit from her discards...

this isnt uncommon for a group of girls who are friends to have this either.

its normally just one girl who aitn as hot as the rest of her mates.

i refer to her as the 'DUFF' D-designated U-ugly F-fat F-freind.

the duff is the one who gets all the shit and get to talk to the guys who the hotties arent interested in, u should avoid the DUFF at all times, if u cant get the hot ones then dnt bother. even if the DUFF looks good when u are drunk.... SHE IS NOT!

:pfft:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you live in Wellington then check out Hummingbird on a Thursday night. Couger central \:D/

Haha at the DUFF part! That is where a good wingman comes into action. I generally find getting the wingman drunk, and convincing him the DUFF is a hottie works well :lol::lol: :pfft:

If you live in Wellington then check out Hummingbird on a Thursday night. Couger central \:D/

Yep. a lot of Courtenay Place is like that...esp the high-end places where the over-achiever can flash her goldcard (not that that's a bad thing) :D

Haha at the DUFF part! That is where a good wingman comes into action. I generally find getting the wingman drunk, and convincing him the DUFF is a hottie works well :lol::lol: :pfft:

Talk about team spirit :grin:

CLASSIC... can this also involve good natured teasing the next day :P

"duff" nice one , these girls can be a problem , but also iv found them to sometimes be usefull as kind of a "gateway" or "backdoor" to the hotter friends , by accepting the porker as a real person brownie points can be earnt , its all about penetrating the group at times , other times its handy to have an equally fugelly male tagger along , you can be my goto man any time 2gs

:pfft:

According to E Chanel, a Cougar is a "bold beautiful woman who happens to like her men young". Top 25 started off with Paula Abdul, and progressed through virtually every older actress in Hollywood. No.2 Eva Longoria and No.1 Demi Moore of course.

why do you think i hooked up with the first woman who looked in my direction and have been with her 19 years 2GUNS...

coz that all u could get :pfft:

anyway i dnt want to bust yr ego dale

and nar i prefer to take my chances rather than be on lock down!! :pfft: