Why do we love our cougars?

rotangs on

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

other good thing is they usally have the money to have had there tits done dam fine and can suck a good dick

lol too far

With the way this thread has been heading from the second page.. it was only a matter of time.

Just a matter of time.

funny funny shit, i'd never heard this term before, new word in my vocab, i'm twenty eight and had plenty of cougers hahaha, other good thing is they usally have the money to have had there tits done dam fine and can suck a good dick :nod: :pfft: \:D/

Basically a cougar is sum1 older who knows what they want and knows how to get it and has supreme technique due to plenty of experience :nod:

where have I been.. I guess the older woman thing has passed me over... and I dont go out that often

BUT NOW I AM.....

Fully cougar enlightened thanks to NZBB

th_11422_header_img_122_1064lo.jpg

They go to bars. They look for younger guys. They are COUGARS. Be careful.

Urban Cougar Danielle Frost On The Prowl

Seduced by a cougar, what more could you ask for? Danielle is a proud mother of three children, all of which are past college and very successful, so shes’s obviously doing something right. Now that her full time job of being a mother is done, she’s moved on to a new career as an urban cougar! What urban cougars do is they hunt for younger guys, and usually use their charming cougar looks as well as their sensuous personalities to their advantage. Danielle Frost is a prime example of a lovely blonde cougar. She’s well into her 40s but loves to party like she was still in college, except she’s got more experience than those college tramps. See this blonde urban cougar on the prowl below.

A simple wink and a smile is all it takes, and Danielle has you hooked.

haha best thread ever \:D/

where have I been.. I guess the older woman thing has passed me over... and I dont go out that often

BUT NOW I AM.....

Fully cougar enlightened thanks to NZBB

th_11422_header_img_122_1064lo.jpg

They go to bars. They look for younger guys. They are COUGARS. Be careful.

Urban Cougar Danielle Frost On The Prowl

Seduced by a cougar, what more could you ask for? Danielle is a proud mother of three children, all of which are past college and very successful, so shes’s obviously doing something right. Now that her full time job of being a mother is done, she’s moved on to a new career as an urban cougar! What urban cougars do is they hunt for younger guys, and usually use their charming cougar looks as well as their sensuous personalities to their advantage. Danielle Frost is a prime example of a lovely blonde cougar. She’s well into her 40s but loves to party like she was still in college, except she’s got more experience than those college tramps. See this blonde urban cougar on the prowl below.

A simple wink and a smile is all it takes, and Danielle has you hooked.

Didn't you read the above post...cougars don't have kids.....

hahaha shit this threads takin off like a house on fire

2guns and samwelly great explanations there :clap:

and yes a cougar does not have to have kids - but still can have kids

what makes her a cougar is shes the attacker and your the "victim"

where with a milf its the other way round.

So where do cougars chill?

in that pic the milf is way hotter

It might be my own preference leading the way there.. cougars are easy prey because they want you but won't need you. MILF's want someone need someone more likely to run your errands!

I just thought it would be fun to run up a special image just for this thread while I scoffed down dinner :)

i appreciated it :clap:

cougar safari hunt, i like the sound of this game...... so what time do the elusive cougars come out to prowl ?

wine bars with light snacks, nice neighbourhoods or centre of town whould be my guess

in the city on a thurs, fri and sat nite

YEp, like all predators they seek their prey round the watering hole LOL

Usual attire: a little black dress, carefully tailored to conceal the thickening waist and cellulite, killer heels and a fresh spray tan.

Found in packs - one alpha-cougar, normally regards herself as the hottest of the hotties in her own fan-club, plus some hangers-on to benefit from her discards...

Accessories: high-grade pharmaceutical silicon, a nice german car and some bling...