Why do we love our cougars?

rotangs on

:pfft: nice ,im finding the older i get , the more older cat im attracting (35-45) im 29 . could this be cougars bucking this trend or some other phenomenom ? do tell dr2guns

Maybe they are cougars 2.0 they only do 25 - 30?

:twisted:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think there is just one type

wat makes u think this?

Since I never met or saw a MILF who was not sexually agressive and predatory disguised or not.... 8)

a milf isnt "always "prone to one offs and adulterous sessions, therefore im not sure you could call all milfs cougars , milf is our(male) interpretation not the other way around cougars seem to have clear agendas and protocoll it would seem

Maybe thats my problem then, I must just have a thing when I see a woman looking at me or someone else I immediatly make assumptions about their intent... either that or my mind is somewhere in the gutter.

Its 10:15pm I don't turn into a pumpkin at midnight but all this talk about cougars and milfs might digress further if I stay up any longer.

Thanks for adding a new word for my vocabulary.

\:D/

a milf isnt "always "prone to one offs and adulterous sessions, therefore im not sure you could call all milfs cougars , milf is our(male) interpretation not the other way around cougars seem to have clear agendas and protocoll it would seem

yes, u see blair has an understanding of the topic we are discussing (would be a first... but anyway).

a milf - mum id like to f*ck or if they have no kids i guess u could change mum for mature

a cougar - is normally 35+ and keen as for a guy usually under 25 but it probably wouldnt be unheard of for a guy 25 - 30 to mack a cougar so ill give it benefit of the doubt lol.

a milf wont say jack shit but will just go about wateva shes up to while u perve on her and make chavaunist comments to yr mate

a cougar will do the opposite... and enough said.... peow peow!!

Think we may have missed what a MILF is! That M stands for mum/mother.........A cougar dosen't normally have kids. In my experience a cougar is normally divorced or very well off single lady (combo of both could be assumed).

WL :nod:

Hahah what the f*ck have I started.

Your average milf: Face: 2 stars Body: 4 stars Personality: 3 stars

Made a few bad decisions when she was younger, and regrets that one night in the back of Jakes Panel Van where her one and only child was conceived. She isn't the hottest girl out there, but having the child in her late teens/early twentys means her body isn't too messed up. She will most likely come with a fair bit of bagage, of the emotional and daiper changing kind. Expect to deal with her drinking cheap wine and commenting on how 'sloshed she is' and how long it's been since shes been layed. DO NOT STAY AT HER HOUSE, YOU DO NOT WANT HER CHILDREN CALLING YOU DADDY OR HAVING TO BUY THE KID (WHO IS A LITTLE SHIT DUE TO THE LACK OF FATHERING) PRESENTS AND LOLLIES.

Your average couger: Face: 5 stars Body: 3 stars Personality: Does not matter - not much talking is going to happen.

She hasn't settled down since she was divorced a few years back. She earnt a mint from the break up but works part time as a teacher/accountant/lawyer (she is too in charge of her life to work full time, and likes being social). Dresses well, yet shows a fair bit more clevage than the average specemin of her age group - this is the only bait she requires, as her vivid glare controls the rest of the attack. She will brag about her pulling ability to her not so slutty and less attractive friends ( a couger NEEDS to be the hot one in the group) - who in turn will encourage her predator like macking abilitys to the point where she is trying to take your top off in the middle of the bar. Congratulations if you secure a couger, they are easy to find but lose interest once they establish you are interested. DO NOT LOOK A COUGER DIRECTLY IN THE EYES. BEHIND THAT CONFIDENT LOOK IS A VERY MESSED UP SELF ESTEEM.

*This is based off scientific evidence I have gathered over years of taking home randoms - Purely done for the purposes of the report above.

Hahah what the f*ck have I started.

Your average milf: Face: 2 stars Body: 4 stars Personality: 3 stars

Made a few bad decisions when she was younger, and regrets that one night in the back of Jakes Panel Van where her one and only child was conceived. She isn't the hottest girl out there, but having the child in her late teens/early twentys means her body isn't too messed up. She will most likely come with a fair bit of bagage, of the emotional and daiper changing kind. Expect to deal with her drinking cheap wine and commenting on how 'sloshed she is' and how long it's been since shes been layed. DO NOT STAY AT HER HOUSE, YOU DO NOT WANT HER CHILDREN CALLING YOU DADDY OR HAVING TO BUY THE KID (WHO IS A LITTLE SHIT DUE TO THE LACK OF FATHERING) PRESENTS AND LOLLIES.

Your average couger: Face: 5 stars Body: 3 stars Personality: Does not matter - not much talking is going to happen.

She hasn't settled down since she was divorced a few years back. She earnt a mint from the break up but works part time as a teacher/accountant/lawyer (she is too in charge of her life to work full time, and likes being social). Dresses well, yet shows a fair bit more clevage than the average specemin of her age group - this is the only bait she requires, as her vivid glare controls the rest of the attack. She will brag about her pulling ability to her not so slutty and less attractive friends ( a couger NEEDS to be the hot one in the group) - who in turn will encourage her predator like macking abilitys to the point where she is trying to take your top off in the middle of the bar. Congratulations if you secure a couger, they are easy to find but lose interest once they establish you are interested. DO NOT LOOK A COUGER DIRECTLY IN THE EYES. BEHIND THAT CONFIDENT LOOK IS A VERY MESSED UP SELF ESTEEM.

*This is based off scientific evidence I have gathered over years of taking home randoms - Purely done for the purposes of the report above.

Hhaha thats brilliant :lol:

im blogging that shit on bebo :clap:

Did you take those two cougars up on the offer to the boat last friday at dockys bro haha

Hhaha thats brilliant :lol:

im blogging that shit on bebo :clap:

Did you take those two cougars up on the offer to the boat last friday at dockys bro haha

Haha, nah left it for the boys to take up instead. Those old birds were pretty hard case. One of them was a high school teacher! You should of seen the cartwheels and handstands she was trying to do inside to impress us. Nailed herself real bad on the last cartwheel hahaha