Why do we love our cougars?

rotangs on

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its very attractive skinny guys dont do anything for me! I am suprised that you say women dont like big guys??? Maybe its some new kind of trend?

And whats this there are men working out saying they dont want to get "too big"?

I thought that was a female thing lol

You have a long way till you will have to worry about that Jaimie hahaha :pfft: :pfft:

I remember the day before I joined the gym I was reading an article in FHM about a Pro BB'er ( I think it was Jay Cutler) from Australia who ate his 10 egg omelletes with plastic forks so he didnt have to worry about cutting his mouth up when he was in a hurry to get the protein in - I thought he was a complete freak (not in a good way). Now I understand where he is coming from :lol:

It's either a love or hate thing - Cougers fucking love big guys, young girls around our age don't know what they want (how else could emo's score chicks?? hahah). There are some ugly ass bodybuilders out there scoring super hot girls too... just depends how big you get before your scope of potential pussy is limited.

It's either a love or hate thing - Cougers fucking love big guys, young girls around our age don't know what they want (how else could emo's score chicks?? hahah). There are some ugly ass bodybuilders out there scoring super hot girls too... just depends how big you get before your scope of potential pussy is limited.

u took the words right out of my mouth bro

WORDS OF WISDOM.

Who cares what anybody else likes, be happy with yourself and how you look and your confidence will follow. Ask any girl/woman the one common thing they are attracted to and you'll hear confidence.

Don't be a cocky bugger tho :naughty:

WL

WORDS OF WISDOM.

Who cares what anybody else likes, be happy with yourself and how you look and your confidence will follow. Ask any girl/woman the one common thing they are attracted to and you'll hear confidence.

Don't be a cocky bugger tho

WL

sounds like words of wisdom from a guy who wishes he was 10 years younger :pfft:

You have a long way till you will have to worry about that Jaimie hahaha :pfft: :pfft:

I remember the day before I joined the gym I was reading an article in FHM about a Pro BB'er ( I think it was Jay Cutler) from Australia who ate his 10 egg omelletes with plastic forks so he didnt have to worry about cutting his mouth up when he was in a hurry to get the protein in - I thought he was a complete freak (not in a good way). Now I understand where he is coming from :lol:

Bro why you always gotta be like that with the insults...

Soon I will be able to score cougars like you my man...soon :evil:

I think its very attractive skinny guys dont do anything for me! I am suprised that you say women dont like big guys??? Maybe its some new kind of trend?

And whats this there are men working out saying they dont want to get "too big"?

I thought that was a female thing lol

Sorry I didn't mean to say "big guys" I ment huge competitive pro and amatuer bodybuilders! Some girls dont seem to like the muscle...

Oh yeah and I know heaps of guys who say they don't want to get too big...the ones who do 25 sets on their chest and wonder why there pecs aren't growing :pfft:

WORDS OF WISDOM.

Don't be a cocky bugger tho

WL

sounds like words of wisdom from a guy who wishes he was 10 years younger :pfft:

HAHA na fella if I was ten years younger I'd have bloody pimples again. Still well under 30 :grin:

AND A COUGAR IS........

A woman in her sexual prime who prefers to hunt rather than be hunted. A cougar's victims are usually under 25, as cougars prefer to mate with men who still have hair. Cougars generally feed and then continue hunting, as they enjoy role reversal.

or in more detail......

A Cougar is a female, usually between thirty and fifty years-old, who enjoys the sexual company of younger men.

Cougars are only usually interested in men under the age of twenty-five. Also, Cougars are non-committal, choosing to move from mate to mate without ever settling down. It is not uncommon for the same Cougar to attack (sleep with) many different men in the same group of friends. Furthermore, Cougars are older and more practiced in the ways of snaring a mate so they will rarely broadcast their intentions to sleep with you until you are already in her Jetta, headed for the condo she just bought. It is this elusive behavior that earns her the name “Cougar.”

IN CONCLUSION.....

the cougar is the ultimate female imo, keen to root then roll, tap and gap and so forth (u get the picture) if only there were younger cougars (well there are but they called sluts usually) then wat a great place it would be.

cougars are just the more agressive version of yoru average MILF.

kinda like a milf 2.0

geez i love to talk shit!!

They dont dislike muscley guys,they just say that.

What they really mean is that personality is more important.

When you actually grow muscles and get in shape you notice the different attitude girls start to take to you,especially when you wear a singlet or no shirt down the beach or at the pool.

They change their attitude very quickly. :nod:

Yes I get the picture very clearly now I still am not sure about a MILF2.0 as I have met many original MILF's who meet all the traits you have just discussed and I feel the acronym speaks for itself but hell who am I to complain about another lovely word to describe these women :nod:

Learn something new everyday! "Cougar" does come across as more agressive though :D