SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Dale

My name is Dale Shepherd and I own a number of supplement/food brands and a clothing company. We have sponsored quite a number of athletes, bodybuilders included over the years but moved away from that a few years ago. I have been trying to find a way back to sponsoring bodybuilding and being more involved in that arena again but you must be absolutely clean of drugs. If you feel you fit this criteria and would represent our brand well to the public at events and shows, please send details of yourself to dale@miadasport.com.

Please do not be offended if you are not approved for sponsorship, it is about trying to find a good fit for the brands product range and nothing personal. We are looking for 2 men and 3 women.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some people will always be children, only serious people need forward their CV.. the pseudo funny men can keep doing what they do and will never be taken seriously by any supplement company...obviously none of you above will be applying in the near future :naughty:

We would like to get back to having a stand at the shows and sponsoring some classes and that face-to-face interaction you only get by doing so with some of the new products. There would also be a number of non-bodybuilding events with larger attendances that we would require assistance at in a public-relations/sales role. Athletes will get product in return for assisting with these promotions and have opportunity for referal sales commission.

We are particularly interested in having 3 great role models of health and beauty in our female athletes for a new product range. Inspirational women with shape and tone but not too much muscle development as this range is not bodybuilding focussed by everday person. You would join other women from non-bodybuilding arenas.

And i might I add TRUDS, your latest pics I presume are on your website and in your profile pic, and what a terrific improvement you have made from my "visual" perspective only.. Hope I got that in the right order..or its going to egg on my face :oops: lol..I'm pretty sure I got it right because I remember seeing you competing in NZ a few years ago

Hi Dale,

The pics on my site are from my competitive year last year (excluding the British finals). I think I've slowly put on more muscle each year, hopefully this year it'll be the coveted pro-card! :nod: I've not competed in NZ yet, but perhaps you recognise me from 'around' - my hubby used to work at Counties Fitness (is it still called that?) in Pukekohe and you used to come in a bit. :)

2GUNS, if that's another dig at me, I'm not biting dude :naughty: My offer made under another thread applies to you too and anyone on this site...Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace just turn up on my doorstep and we'll go get tested urine and blood and post the results on this site..its not hard to find me at any given time.

Now back to Sponsorships...FIRST LADY FOUND...We have found our first lady and I have really got to say that I nearly fell out of my chair when I opened her attached picture! This lady is not only gorgeous, but what an inspirational mother of 3. And very smart too I might add, she was intelligent to know that sponsorship is a 2-way street....it is not only about what a sponsor is going to do for you..its about what are you going to do for your sponsor to make it financially worthwhile sponsoring you! Think about it when applying....ask yourself two simple questions: Are you in a position to be an inspirational role model, why? Do you have the ability to influence others to become purchasers of the sponsors products, and if so how?

There has to be more to you than just the fact that you train hard and supplying details of what you have done and where you want to go. :):):)