Gay Bodybuilders

provada

I'd let him make his way in if he were interested in this one, I'm being serious eh, theres f*ck all out there for us guys, espec in NZ.

What do you mean by "there's f*ck all out there for us guys"?

This is a bodybuilding site - I don't think anyone here cares too much about anyone else's sexual orientation.

I do not think that the sporting world in general is as open about gay and lesbians who are successful in their chosen sport. Perhaps it is the closeness that many sports require people of the same sex to be in that makes homophobic people nervous or maybe more people are not open about their sexuality due to the possibility that it may wrongly impact on their ability to win or move forward.

From the replies here and the post I do not know if the original poster is serious or if he is a troll but I also think either way the responses show that perhaps here really is not the best place to seek to question about peoples sexuality.

It is really only in recent history of sexuality that celebrities and people in positions of power and money have begun to be open and accepted regardless of their sex partners. I was recently reading a history of sexuality in the US. We still have a long way to go (the world that is) before we are able to really accept people been whoever they really are, our individual viewpoints aside.

I do not think that the sporting world in general is as open about gay and lesbians who are successful in their chosen sport. Perhaps it is the closeness that many sports require people of the same sex to be in that makes homophobic people nervous or maybe more people are not open about their sexuality due to the possibility that it may wrongly impact on their ability to win or move forward.

From the replies here and the post I do not know if the original poster is serious or if he is a troll but I also think either way the responses show that perhaps here really is not the best place to seek to question about peoples sexuality.

It is really only in recent history of sexuality that celebrities and people in positions of power and money have begun to be open and accepted regardless of their sex partners. I was recently reading a history of sexuality in the US. We still have a long way to go (the world that is) before we are able to really accept people been whoever they really are, our individual viewpoints aside.

I, like many, have absolutely no problem with gays or lesbians.

What I do find a little strange is how some of them make such a big song and dance to let everybody know what sexual preference they are.... who really cares?

It's a bodybuilding site - the principles of weight training & diet don't change just because you bat for the other team so sexual preference has absolutely nothing to do it.

There's plenty of bodybuilding "resource" on here provada - This place isn't a pick up joint.

I, like many, have absolutely no problem with gays or lesbians.

What I do find a little strange is how some of them make such a big song and dance to let everybody know what sexual preference they are.... who really cares?

It's a bodybuilding site - the principles of weight training & diet don't change just because you bat for the other team so sexual preference has absolutely nothing to do it.

There's plenty of bodybuilding "resource" on here provada - This place isn't a pick up joint.

couldnt agree more .

See, hard out... listen to you guys, I'm not trying to pick up. I am happily partnered and am looking for LIKE MINDED guys. Like it or not there are subcultures everywhere.

What's the difference between talking about bodybuilding with a gay or straight guy? .... or for that matter with a Maori, Polynesian, Chinese or a Whitey?

There are many subcultures here provada - none of us came here seeking our own subculture to join within the group - we came here to discuss bodybuilding.

Everyone here is LIKE MINDED when it comes to getting enjoyment out of lifting heavy things.

public toilet

is that your reccomendation from experience?

BOY GEORGE found someone in the toilet......Hang on he actually found something in his pants while in the toilet that he couldnt keep his hands off. :naughty:

that was george michael.. Boy george hasent been busted in toilet shanagans just drugs.

lock this bunghole thread down before it turns into a septic ooozzer

Hahahaha. Too late.

Seriously, its people like the guy that started the thread that gives gay people a bad name. I dont have anything against gays but gay people who brag about it ask for trouble.

hi ya provado, welcome to the site. a few of the things said above i agree with, that is training principles are the same gay or straight. So yes you can definitely get some resources for you. In regards to the similar sexual orientation. I think you could bring alot to the site. It will be interesting to hear about any ways the sport either helps out or brings down gays, etc. I think that most people on the site don't care about sexuality, however saying that we have had a few threads in the past that are inclined to the straight so maybe a new perspective??