sex drive on gear

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just bumping this thread, ordered some tongkat ali off ebay just arrived today all intact so will posts results to let others know the benefits!

it is the 50.1 extract how much should i be taking a day alex ? it recommends an 800mg serving 3 times a day, although iv read elsewere that 1gram a day is plenty.

Luigi, sorry for late reply, i was not aware this thread was active still...

I used to take 2gms (2000mg) at once with approx 50ml of grapefruit juice (fresh not concentrate) - stir it up and swallow it quick then have a glass of water or juice straight afterwards to get rid of the taste (its bad - a bit like amino acid liquids of 20 yrs ago) , now i have to say sometimes i took it in the morning and then again just half an hour before a workout (if i was training late at night) therefore sometimes i had 4gms a day (4000mgs) but generally speaking only the 2gms a day was the norm. After about 3 or 4 days your nuts feel like they are gonna burst if you haven't had sex, if you have then they won't but you will still produce a lot every day!

Last word on the whole sex-drive on gear thing would be Clomid - if you take it from start of cycle and right through until 4 weeks afterwards it will keep you real safe - 50mg-100mg per day.

ok im out

Alex

From experience I can say guys (both exs) are rampant idiots on the gear :shock: between cycles its like wo is me, muscle dismorphia,Oh I'm so tiny, I'm so small, look my legs look like twigs" hmm and they still look like freakin monsters and the sex drive goes out the window :? And sometimes depression follows. Whats with the tiny nuts? haha

well biggurl...all i can suggest is that between cycles you put ur men on Yohimbe and Longifolia Eurycoma... you will NOT be dissappointed i promise!

..it will be like christmas present that keeps on giving!...lol

i don't know if i should be talking to women in that way *coughs*

Luigi, sorry for late reply, i was not aware this thread was active still...

I used to take 2gms (2000mg) at once with approx 50ml of grapefruit juice (fresh not concentrate) - stir it up and swallow it quick then have a glass of water or juice straight afterwards to get rid of the taste (its bad - a bit like amino acid liquids of 20 yrs ago) , now i have to say sometimes i took it in the morning and then again just half an hour before a workout (if i was training late at night) therefore sometimes i had 4gms a day (4000mgs) but generally speaking only the 2gms a day was the norm. After about 3 or 4 days your nuts feel like they are gonna burst if you haven't had sex, if you have then they won't but you will still produce a lot every day!

Last word on the whole sex-drive on gear thing would be Clomid - if you take it from start of cycle and right through until 4 weeks afterwards it will keep you real safe - 50mg-100mg per day.

ok im out

Alex

you only took 2 hours so thats still a pretty quick reply, and yea i think im gonna do1.5grams a day and see how that goes i only started yesterday and already iv had a huge morning glory and feels a lot fuller and heavier all day cant wait too see what i feel like in a week!!

and i popped mine into caps to avoid taste but could still taste it after it had dissolved in stoumach and let a burp out horrible stuff.

...yeah the only other trick i used was to take a slice of bread and cut into rectangles of approx 2cm by 3cm then pile the dry powder on one side and fold the other over and seal the edges between my fingers and thumbs so its lke a pillow case or ravioli case, then just swallow with water or grapefruit to maximize the absorption) - cors it still repeats on you when you burp.

i never took less than 2 gms at a time so i don't know what 1.5gms will be like - i took 6gms one day and i had sperm coming out even when i was soft and taking a pee! (the valve that conrtols what comes out and when could not take the pressure - and that was with having sex at least once a day every day)

Sex drive is a state of mind. Nothing to do with pills, juice or magic potions.

If you think you can f**k like an animal, then you will.

i doubt that , how do explain deca dick? i suppose thats a state of mind too ?

Indeed it is. All comes down to how hungry you are for the poontang. Some people got it, some don't.

Do you need some advice "blairandkelly"?