sex drive on gear

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try 1 gram of the 100:1 we use and see if it does what you say..if it doesn't, I'll try the one you recommend and see what it does...and don't worry, you're not my type....i prefer them short, bald and young..2GUNS where are you??????? :pfft: :pfft: :nod: \:D/ :shifty:

I'll try 1 gram of the 100:1 we use and see if it does what you say..if it doesn't, I'll try the one you recommend and see what it does...and don't worry, you're not my type....i prefer them short, bald and young..2GUNS where are you??????? :pfft: :pfft: :nod: \:D/ :shifty:

you forgot to mention ugly :pfft: :pfft: :pfft: baahhhhh

Come on guys. I'm getting pretty sick of these rubbish posts, and I'm sure others are too. They distract from the discussion and they're not what this place is about.

If you really feel you have to compete to be the biggest dickhead, keep it to PMs or move to bodybuilding.com, where you'll feel much more at home. :?

Find a post where I have abused a single member boss, called them a name, made an allegation or anything of the kind...I have tried to stay positive in all replies and take most comments on the chin but there is a limit...everyone has a limit. :)

AgentOrange, as if I would be offended by someone such as yourself..great journal, inspirational! For fuks sake are you in primary school or something :pfft: :nod: or maybe female, then of course you'd have an excuse for being pathetically pencil dick weak, why don't you tell us what you've achieved in your life so far or are you still living with fucken mummy?

haha funny shit.

point taken, was just offering my opinion on AgentOrange in reciprocation :grin:

whooa dale mate chill the hell out lay off the TMAX your going mad bro.. I wasnt saying i thought you were a wanker i was simply saying there was a consensus on your status with a few people round here. I don't personally know you, so cant say if your a dick or not, I have a mate who uses your gym and he hasnt a bad thing to say about you.

Your acting as if someone dropped a DB or Low and behold slammed your gate ha ha ha..

As for the journal low bro i hope other people dont get put off starting them up because they might be ashamed they are not as strong and big as you.

Late 30's now eh? PMS is a bitch huh? it got you early.