Your fav protein bar?

Stef

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ate an Aussie Bodies Protein Delite double choc flavour and its fucking disgusting!!!

tried a nice protein bar last week Aussie Bodies Protein Delite (22gm protein, 7.1 fat, 5.1 carbs) quite nice and didn't taste a bit like cardboard

hmmm... :-s yup

haha I liked the aussie bodies, must have strange taste then, nice change from egg whites aye. And yes chaps I am old as as the the hills, I got all the old nanna sayings up my sleave, or should I say my spencer! Shit I think I might need a fucking zimmer frame soon haha

• 2 months later...

Doctor’s CarbRite Diet Bars, from Nutrition Plus here's some of the company write up.

..every Doctor’s CarbRite Bar we make is sugar-free. Better yet, unlike the competition, our bars are completely free of all artificial sweeteners. This includes aspartame (Nutrasweet), sucralose (Splenda), acesulfame potassium, and saccharin. Next, each bar contains absolutely no hydrogenated oils or trans fats, making it a very healthful choice.

and horley's protein 33...mmmm....Very rarely on the protein bars though

Anyone who willingly spends more than an hour a week in the gym is somewhat crazy i think :D

I bought the HPLC today even against advice, purely basic on the amount of protien per calories and price (same price for same calorie bars with 20g protien of other brands). I figure ill make sure i drink a ton of water with it.

Usually i prefer the horleys ones also though - they are like having a chocolate bar or something bad :)

Cant stand the shakes, ewww! :)

haha er no, just came out that way smarty pants. Any hoo back to topic...........tried a nice protein bar last week Aussie Bodies Protein Delite (22gm protein, 7.1 fat, 5.1 carbs) quite nice and didn't taste a bit like cardboard, not that I know what cardboard tastes like though either MoJ before you ask.

OH yeah bar, yeah they are probably full of everything they shouldn't be but if you ever had a 'picnic' bar and loved it you'll be into these, white choc ooyeah baby

Mushai P40 in Chocolate Hazelnut freaks me out. I buy these every few weeks after training, and one bite reminds me why I stopped buying them last time. :shifty: I can eat half before I chuck the rest out and reach for my drink bottle. And I think .... that was the last one I will ever buy ... until next time when I've forgotten how bad the last one was.

Mushai P40 in Chocolate Hazelnut freaks me out. I buy these every few weeks after training, and one bite reminds me why I stopped buying them last time. :shifty: I can eat half before I chuck the rest out and reach for my drink bottle. And I think .... that was the last one I will ever buy ... until next time when I've forgotten how bad the last one was.

dragon,did u get these from the canty uni gym by any chance.bcos i got one the other day and it was expired last july,hence it tasted like shit.

New bar ...

Best of the best ....

PVL ISO-STACK Bar ....

If you can get your hands on them!

Oh they have these at the Protein Bar (Bigkiwis shop) they are apparently divine, but sadly I will have to wait 9 weeks to try one of these puppies :(

I guess I will have to rock on down there and get me some....and then I can brag to you over the next 9 weeks how delicous they are! :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...