HEY. HELP PLEASE! ARMWRESTLING.

nzdupl

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and post where it is, ill bring my digital camera so i can post pics of this shit thing on this site for everyone to take piss out of :lol:

OKEY. I CAN GIVE YOU THE PLACE. ITS NEW TOWN SPORTS BAR. THE TIME WILL BE FROM 7PM AND THE DATE I WILL POST. ILLE BE THE REFF SO YOU CAN NOW WHO I AM. :pfft:

• 1 month later...
I COULND UNDERSTAND WAY U WERE SO AGRESAVE TOWARDS ME BUT I THINK I KNOW NOW. AFTER LOOKING AT SOME POSTS I SAW THAT THERE WAS A GAY BAY THE NAME OF NZMM OR SOME THING. IM NOT HIM. IS JUST A COINCADANCE THAT OUR NICKS LOOK THE SAME.

Haha who the f*ck is this!

I aint no sausage wallet.

You should take a ride up to the Mt Vic lookout... I hear there are often Ugandan sailors up there cruising for the sort of action you're into big man.

Thank you but I olready know of it. Ime the orgenizer. But I presume you wil be there I hope. I look forward to see as mutch as posable competetors there to compeet.

Arm Wrestling Competition

13th May

6.30pm

Newtown Sports Bar

Wellington

$10.00 entry

I aint no sausage wallet.

You should take a ride up to the Mt Vic lookout... I hear there are often Ugandan sailors up there cruising for the sort of action you're into big man.

Did you find that out from making enquiries of your own ?

Thank you but I olready know of it. Ime the orgenizer. But I presume you wil be there I hope. I look forward to see as mutch as posable competetors there to compeet.

13th May

6.30pm

Newtown Sports Bar

Wellington

$10.00 entry

I got told of the event then I posted for you. Got given a couple of posters later for The House and seen your name on it.

OB

thanks. wil you come and compeet?

13th May

6.30pm

Newtown Sports Bar

Wellington

$10.00 entry

I got told of the event then I posted for you. Got given a couple of posters later for The House and seen your name on it.

OB