BSNS NO-XPLODE

jerume

i bought noxplode 3 weeks ago and i am loving it!it's the first no supplement that i've tried and i highly rate this product by bsn!

cost:$110,$90 with discount for a good customer :pfft:

servings:40(it says take 2-3 scoops but ones enough)it does say too take on non training days,but i've been told dont as it's a waste

taste and mixability:i use it with 6-8ouncs of water and it mixes instantly,and it tastes nice and goes down and settles in my stomach well,on tase i would give it a 4/5

energy,strength,mental focus,pumps?:i havent experienced much pumps with this product as what i wouldve expected,but the energy and mental focus is awesome!!!i have never trained so hard,and so focused ever!!!!now that i have tried this product i dont wanna train without it,my strength hasnt gone up as such,but with more energy and more focus i can try harder and i do do more weight and more reps,on leg or back day i take 2 scoops since they are harder workouts,and this product definitly helps me get through those hard workouts!!

overall:now overall i would give this product a 4/5,if it was cheaper i would give it a 5/5,but considering the price it will last me a month and a half,so insteed of buying a energy drink i just use this,so it does workout cheaper,but having a hard workout this stuff does work,and does help!!!!

GREAT PRODUCT!!!WOULD RECOMMEND IT!!!

p.s if u want a good price on this product,go too xtreme nutrition in henderson and albany

What's In It?

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20.5g)

Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 36

Calories From Fat: 0

Total Fat: 0g

Saturated Fat: 0g

Cholesterol: 0mg

Sodium: 150mg

Potassium: 75mg

Total Carbohydrates: 9g

Sugars: 0g

Protein: 0g

Vitamin B6: 25mg

(Pyridoxine HCL)

Vitamin B12: 120mcg

(Cyanocobalamine)

Folic Acid: 400mcg

Magnesium: 360mg

Phosphorus: 500mg

Calcium: 75mg

NO-Xplode Proprietary Blend: 20,500mg

(NO-Xplode Contains a patent pending nutrient suspension matrix & Efforsorb Delivery System)

NO Meta-Fusion (patent pending)

(L-arginine AKG, Citral-M (citrulline malate), L-citrulline AKG, L-histidine AKG, RC-NOS (rutacarpine 95%), gynostemma pentaphyllum (95% gypenosides), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)

Muscle Volumizing Creatine Matrix (patent pending)

2CM (dicreatine malate), Betapure (trimethylglycine), Glycovol (glycocyamine), GuaniPro (guanidino proplonic acid), Cinnulin PF (aqueous cinnamon extract), keto-isocaproate potassium

Ener-Tropic Xplosion (patent pending)

L-tyrosine, taurine, Endurlac (glucuronolactone), l-tyrosine AKG, methylxanthines (caffeine), MCT's (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, vinburnine 99%

Phospho-Electrolyte Replacer

Calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, potassium phosphate, sodium phosphate

Glycerol Hydrating Polymers

Potassium glycerophosphate, magnesium glycerophosphate, glycerola stearate

Other Ingredients: Maltodextrine, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, lemon juice powder, malic acid, potassium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, aspartame, acesulfame potassium, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1.

Directions: Recommended Use On Training Days:

As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 scoops with 8-12 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice 30-45 minutes prior to your workout (on an empty stomach). To achieve maximum results, avoid eating a meal or drinking a protein shake within an hour of taking NO-Xplode.

Recommended Use On Non-Training Days:

As a dietary supplement, take 1 scoop with 4-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice (on an empty stomach). To achieve maximum results, avoid eating a meal or drinking a protein shake within an hour of taking NO-Xplode. :P:P:P

• 11 months later...

It's cheaper at Xtreme Nutrition, Botany South, paid $85-00

you did get it cheap but not for long as it's there way to get you shopping there then thing will go up.I have seen it happen all the time that,s why i buy lots off protein powder

I realise that, so I went back & bought another 4 of each (NO-Xplode & Xpand), but with Nutrition Plus just around the corner I do not think the prices can jump to far though, well atleast, nowhere near the $139.00 price tag I have been seeing in other stores until recently.

Besides, by the time my stock pile runs out there'll be an all new "product XYZ" to bankrupt myself, just so long as it is not a MUSCLETECH product, I'll probably be quite happy to try a batch or two.

It won't jump to nutrition plus prices the other xtreme nutrition stores sell it for $110 so it'll probaly go up to that.

Did you get it from Sam at Xtreme? if so he'll probaly give you discount even after it goes up if your a regular customer.

Not too good with names I'm afraid, I know he is Moe's cousin. First purchase was EFTPOS, all others have been VISA at the same prices.

$110 seems to be the new web site price, however, Nutrition Plus states that they will beat any price by a further 5%, so Xtreme Nutrition will have to beat that or I'll go else where just on principle.

I can think of 7 (minimum) supplement/nutrition/health stores with 10-15 minutes drive of my home, most recognise me from from previous visits & purchases, I have no loyalty to any particular store at present.

One thing that I have noticed different between NO-Xplode & Xpand, the BSN product gives a long list of "ingredients", but does not actually quantify any of them either by weight or by percentage, the Dymatize product, on the other hand, quantifies all the major "ingredients" and then list the minor ones in summary form.

I prefer to know the quantity of each "ingredient" so that I can adjust my intake of other supplements that may have similar or the same "ingredients", such as glutamine, arginine, A-AKG, all the various forms of creatine, etc, etc.

• 2 months later...

Trouble with these Xtreme stores is many of the items come from an unknown source due to the parallel importation nature . I suppose this is why they are cheaper as the goods come from a different place from the norm' channel. Personally, I like to know where something was distributed from before I consume it . Maybe if it was a mp3 player or camera I would change my perspective. However, if you know you can trust the store you are dealing with regarding product exchanges, safety, advice, etc. you shouldnt have anything to worry about right?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just got some Dymatize Expand caps and not getting anywhere near the energy or focus as I was from No-Explode. I have been taking 2caps in the morning and then 4 half hour before workout (Only been taking on training days).... If anyone has taken them and could help me out with any suggestions that would be awesome! Chers and thanks for all the great posts everyone it has helped me out alot

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Is this place on Te Irirangi Drive? And if so what's it next to?
The Xtreme Nutrition store in Botany South I'm referring to. Anyone know where this is?

Keep driving down Te Irirangi drive until you see the BP service station. Xtreme's right behind it, and there's a turn left directly after the BP to get to it. Its right across from Club Physical and the group of shops next to it if that helps...

• 2 months later...

Hey,

Yeah I took the No Explode, it was pretty good aye!!! I didn't follow the instructions just took how many scoops based on how I felt lol

Leg and back days I took 3 scoops, had me ammpin 4 my train.

I'd use it again when i can afford it lol

Chur

• 3 months later...

yea if you have a look around you can get it for $90 from a few nz websites,usually with free shipping. got my last lot off bb.com for $50 us dollars for a 2.7 pound lot (normal size is 1.8pd) even after shipping and exchange rate i think it was stilla good $30+ cheaper than the equavelent amount iv seen in nz.....

I've noticed that yet it still seems to be readily available in NZ. Can you tell me why it is prescription only? I can't find anything too majorly wrong with it that would account for this status.

And can you tell me why two closely related derivatives which also happen to be in No-xplode - Vinpocetine and Vinburnine aren't prescription meds? That would be kinda like banning coffee beans but not caffeine. Or are they prescr. meds as well?