'BENS SLASHED SUPPLEMENTS'

bj powerL

hey :grin: this place is like a maze its crazy I was in another forum. Hey I have to go mate, just sent you another message on your intro page. I've got training real early in the morn but nice to see you in here. Id say youll get some business from these guys and girls. A real friendly bunch with no BS.

Hey guys, cheers for that. Been reading a few of the posts around the site and theres definitely some good stuff being talked about. Listen if any of you needs good quality supplements, protein etc...let me know.

I do good deals on bulk orders but mostly can't be beaten on most things.

eg: I do the BSN Nitrix and Cellmass for $90 and $95 including free courier shipping. Twinlab - irontek- eas 5lbrs for $75 to $90, heaps of bars. Got a bit of AST stuff, Nutrex, Biotest etc... Just ask and I'll give you a price

Was in a bit of a hurry. I just got an msn from aleey though telling me about the advertising thing...all good, no more posts in forums. He said it was cool for people to send me a private message about them though so I'll stick to that. Just saw someone else post their prices so thought it was cool. No worries though, consider me TOLD :lol:

bj powerL, just in case you missed the conditions you agreed to on registration, here's a refresher:

You may give positive feedback on a product or service, but we do not tolerate spam. As a general guideline, we define spam as being an unsolicited advertising message. If you wish to post a balanced review of a certain product, or reply to a question with a product recommendation, that’s fine. But any spam will be deleted immediately.

It may be a private sale, but your posts are blatant advertising. There are a couple of reasons we don't allow this:

1) This forum costs time and money to run. If you're profiting from it, it's only fair you contribute towards the running costs. We have advertising spaces available if you wish to do that.

2) It's not fair on advertisers who are contributing if others are allowed to promote their product for free.

I'm therefore locking this topic.