Inferno's DNP log

IronGame

Inferno

thurs 31st jan 2008 11:30pm

Vascularity is purely getting leaner, definatly not fuller (until now lol)

Sorry no photo's as some will recognise me.

Fealing hot as still, had a carb meal and that drove the heat up alot, but muscles are 10x fuller and I feel alot better, felt hypoglycemic today which is a by product of the whole ATP uncoupling effect of DNP.

Inferno

1st feb 2008 6pm

Just took my second and last 200mg dose for the day.

Sat through a meeting for an hour or so with sweat rolling down my face and back and dripping off my elbows lol. Everyone else was wearing suits luckily for me that wasn't nessisary for myself.

Feeling a little watery and bloated from lastnights cheat meal but I think it has really cranked up my metabolism to.

Training was hard, well getting there and getting started was hard, after that I was all good. Did HIIT after weights and will walk outside when it cool's down a little.

Inferno

3rd feb 2008 8:20am

Well my experiance with DNP is now over (though I will still feel the effects over the next few days) had a very hot and broken sleep lastnight, I think the most I have slept strait since I started is about 2 hours, woke up this morning to do my cardio at 5am in a puddle of sweat and feeling a little light headed.

The last 2 days or so I have been extremely bloated with a significantly distended gut to the extent that is is very uncomfortable and even painfull, plus I look about 3 months pregnant lol.

Read a lovely little article just now that I thought I should share

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forum ... hp?t=32553

This stuff is definatly not for the uninitated

Inferno

3rd feb 2008 10:40am

Feeling bloated as fuk and nausious, having trouble holding down meals and just craving fruit, can't even bear the thought of a shake.

Not sure if this is the direct result of the DNP use, but in saying that nothing else has changed much.

Could be somthing to do with GI having trouble absorbing nutrients as a result of the ATP uncoupling

"Now sure DNP at 1000mg for a 103lbs already very lean lady was damn stupid"

:shock:

Inferno

Yes im pretty sure that myself even at over 210lb would be well fucked up from 1000mg/day, you do (from what I read) gain a tollerance to it like most things but com'on.

No wonder this shit gets a bad name, if your gona use somthing that can kill you use it with respect and be well informed. It's the same with insulin, its great but don't f*ck it up or your dead simple as that.

Inferno

3rd feb 2008 2:30pm

Quick update and summery

I have begun replaceing liver glycogen today with fruit, gut is still very bloated from the massive water retention, scale weight reflects a loss of about 2-3kg but I am holding so much water (particularly in my ab's and lower back) it is impossable to tell at this stage the full effect of the cycle, I will have carb meal tonight and then deplete for a week and take final measurements after that. Next time (if there is one) I would use DNP at a higher bf% as a kickstart to a cutting phase and would work up to 600mg/day and stay at that for about 14 days.

All in all I have not found it to be unbearable (with the exception of today's ronnie gut) a little uncomfortable and a bit of a pain in the ass sweating so much.

An outline of my daily diet while on DNP

530am fasted cardio

630am 3/4 cup oats and 1/2 cup berries, 50mg whey and 5iu insulin

9am weights

Post weights 50gm whey

45min later 200mg chicken/beef/fish and greens

sleep for and hour or two

200gm beef/chicken/fish and greens

2 hours later 50gm whey + (apple about 3 times this week)

2-2.5hours later200gm chicken/fish/beef greens

2hours later 50gm whey

cardio when I could mannage it

200gm chicken/fish/beef maby a poached egg and greens

50gm whey before bed

if I wake(which I did) 50gm whey

Tblsp of flax seeds with each shake

fish oils

multi vit

L-Glutimine before bed

I would also like to try a full on bulk for say 12 weeks followed by 2 weeks DNP and repete for the entire bulk to keep bf low and gains high, this sort of cycling aproch seems to be gaining popularity amongst some top BBer's