Inferno's DNP log

IronGame

I have been asked by a friend of mine to log his DNP experiance.

Starting stats: 97kg 7% body fat

Dosing schedule: day 1 and 2 - 200mg, day's 3,4,5- 400mg, day 6- 600mg

He is also using a moderate/high AAS cycle and a low carb diet

Disclamer* DNP is an extremly effective and dangerous fat burning drug, it only takes a very small overdose to KILL YOU, I do not recomend anyone try this but believe that first hand knowledge of such compounds it a very valuable asset to have, and as such will post a full account of his experiances good or bad.

HE WILL BE POSTING UNDER MY NAME IN THIS THREAD ONLY

WHEN YOU READ INFERNO IT IS HIM POSTING

Inferno

Tues 29th jan 2008

Had a good nights sleep lastnight woke up a little wet, but feeling refreshed and ready to go.

Trained chest and found myself a little out of breath and strength seemed to be down a little, also did 10min HIIT cardio after my workout that almost killed me.

Been hot throughout the day

Took my second 200mg cap at 3pm and as of 530pm still feeling good if a little warm.Oh and pissing bright yellow

thanks for this journal, im gonna be reading with lots of interest... good luck on being able to hang in there as im sure lotys of people would pull out when it gets working good

I to will be keeping an eye on this one. One of my mates did this and he pull out as it got to him. He told me he went through.

PS i will pm you.

why waste money on a a mod to high aas cycle? while on dnp? he wont be training with any intensity his diet will be calorie defficient , energy low from low carbs just seems like a waste to me , he wont gain muscle on dnp.imo hed be better off taking advantage of things post dnp

why waste money on a a mod to high aas cycle? while on dnp? he wont be training with any intensity his diet will be calorie defficient , energy low from low carbs just seems like a waste to me , he wont gain muscle on dnp.imo hed be better off taking advantage of things post dnp

Bro you've totally missed the boat. How about run a DNP cycle without any gear and burn a whole lotta muscle up as well?? IMO gear AAS is essential in any cutting/contest regime when using either DNP or T3...it plays a large role in preserving your muscle as well as a high protein diet. And anyway...you can sure as hell grow from a high protein low carb diet cos I sure as hell can - I rarely go over 200g of carbs per day and I'm not such a small fella :pfft: :pfft:

Bro you've totally missed the boat. How about run a DNP cycle without any gear and burn a whole lotta muscle up as well?? IMO gear AAS is essential in any cutting/contest regime when using either DNP or T3...it plays a large role in preserving your muscle as well as a high protein diet. And anyway...you can sure as hell grow from a high protein low carb diet cos I sure as hell can - I rarely go over 200g of carbs per day and I'm not such a small fella :pfft: :pfft:

Bingo!

Inferno

wed 30th Jan 2008

took last dose about 7:45pm (it's now 8:20) still feeling good, little heart burn and chemical tasting burps after the cap.

Feel real warm but still comfortable, sweat running down my face and back all day at work but it's been a hot day anyway.

Weight's back up to 95.5kg after 6 meals so far (no carbs) and plenty of water so Im thinking I was mildly dehydrated when I weighed in at 93.65kg this morning.

Haven't noticed any yellow tint to sweat so far so thats good.

Inferno

Thurs 31st jan 2008

Well last night was hot, slept on towels and they were soaked through.

Cardio this morning was ok, only did 30min instead of my usual 45min pre breakfast.

Trained back, strength was good, dead lifted 200kg for sets of 12 which is not much less than I would do in the off season.

Took the first 200mg dose of two for today after I trained.

Inferno

Thurs 31st jan 2008 4:50pm

Been tough today, weather's bad enough without the DNP.

Still feeling good though and noticing the changes, my leg's are covered in thick veins and they are starting to creep up over my lower ab's and obliques, arms and delts are covered to.

Due my next 200mg dose at about 6pm