What supplements would you like to see at a reduced cost?

SamWelly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup i think youll find a heap of business on here, personally like too see some good quality bcaa's(scivation),creatine(creapure),fat strippers(???),and some good quality 5lb tons of protein like everyone else of corse!! dosnt have to be branded as long as its cheap :grin:

Hey guys thanks for all the replys and comments :)

Have taken over the lease, and move in on the 15th of Feb - Its about mid way down Courtenay Place. I am in the midst of securing a few other big name providers at the moment for most of the generic stuff, but the bulk multivitamins etc should be pretty straight forward.

I am hoping to get in large amounts of Glycerine if possible as well, as I personaly found it really hard to source it in anything larger than 500ml containers they sell at the local pharmacy.

Anyways, very very busy times at the moment, but hope to have some stock in within the next month - The egg white powder and NFS products will be here very shortly.

I will update a post on here with a price list once I am sure we can stock the specific product your after. Bulk protein powders at a reduced cost shouldnt be a problem.

Cheers for the support guys.

Sam.

and FREE SHIPPING :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

• 2 weeks later...

Have taken over the lease, and move in on the 15th of Feb - Its about mid way down Courtenay Place. I am in the midst of securing a few other big name providers at the moment for most of the generic stuff, but the bulk multivitamins etc should be pretty straight forward.

I am hoping to get in large amounts of Glycerine if possible as well, as I personaly found it really hard to source it in anything larger than 500ml containers they sell at the local pharmacy.

Anyways, very very busy times at the moment, but hope to have some stock in within the next month - The egg white powder and NFS products will be here very shortly.

I will update a post on here with a price list once I am sure we can stock the specific product your after. Bulk protein powders at a reduced cost shouldnt be a problem.

Sam.

sam im running out of whey and looking to order some optimum nutirtion any idea on when youll be ready to take some orders

Sam.

sam im running out of whey and looking to order some optimum nutirtion any idea on when youll be ready to take some orders

yea..me too...i'd be pretty keen to guy a few tubs/bags..is there a web page set up to go to??? :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Hey guys,

I have secured pretty much every company I was after - But to get the prices I am after I need to buy in bulk. End of Feb shoud be around when stock arrives.

If you email me at supplementsnz@gmail.com I will see what I can do in the mean time.

I will have a list of products available by Monday, and Website will be up by end of month all going to plan.

Sorry for the delay guys, Just a LOT of work involved in getting something like this underway.

Hey guys,

I have secured pretty much every company I was after - But to get the prices I am after I need to buy in bulk. End of Feb shoud be around when stock arrives.

I will have a list of products available by Monday, and Website will be up by end of month all going to plan.

Sorry for the delay guys, Just a LOT of work involved in getting something like this underway.

Cool - look forward to seeing a list... and good luck!

If anyone is interested I've bought a few lots of protein and supps from Ben on Zillion.co.nz not sure what the WN importer is selling stuff for but me and the boys get 100% whey twinlab and irontek off him for $72 for the 5 pndrs and my flatmate gets the eas 5lbr off him for $95 or 3 for $270