blue131

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi rollsbygirl,

I will be in physic under 55kg if i can get that low. Im 55.5 at mo. What about postin some pics of yourself, lets have a look.

The hard thing for me is the posing stuff. Putting together a routine, but a local lady has been helping me with that( i still suck at it though). Oh well it is my first comp cant be perfect. I will be interesting to see what i decide to do after competeing, will i choose to do it again or not. :shifty:

Hi Justy will see if I can find some I am brave enough to post,,, not quite as ballsy as you gals! I am looking at the novice figure and I am currently 54 kgs, need to get down a bit further as I dont have quite the muscle you do , you lucky thing!!!!!

We might take some six week out pics 2moro night so I will see how they turn out.

Yes can totally relate about the posing and routine, its all really daunting isnt it for a first timer, and at shows they make it look so easy eh? but I know we will enjoy it on the day :)

You will definitely get in your weight class with six weeks to go - keep in touch :grin:

I am sure you will be brave enough to post those pics. Didnt think i could walk out in my cossy's but i did at the gym to night one of the trainers made a video of me, in them to boost my confidence. I really needed that.

It looks better than the ones i have posted as i take those photos myself.

:D

Hiya all!!!!!

Well my plans for 6 weeks time may be put on hold!!!! My dad passed away last week so in his honour i have consumed way too much DB in the last week..........xxxx....but if i dont compete i will be watching you all!!!!!!! So GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!.......i might just have a few DB's for you all...lol!!!!!xxxxxxx

Hiya all!!!!!

Well my plans for 6 weeks time may be put on hold!!!! My dad passed away last week so in his honour i have consumed way too much DB in the last week..........xxxx....but if i dont compete i will be watching you all!!!!!!! So GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!.......i might just have a few DB's for you all...lol!!!!!xxxxxxx

Interesting post in relation to the rest of this thread....

Sorry to hear about your dad though....

Hi Rollsbygirl, will i have kicked it up 8) a notch,you might say. Cossys all sorted, rountine -oh well im getting better. Posing the same. Now I'm doing the carb diet thingy. I'm 55kg on one trainers scales and 47.7 on the gyms Hmm. Not trying to lose weight now just the water. I practice my rountine for 1 hour most days. Viber train for 10 minutes every second day. And train every night except for sundays. Saturdays i train in the morning and then eat and have a nana nap. Im still feeling a little weird in my cossy's the new ones reveal more of me than i like but so far so good. The highlite of my week will be tuesday when i drink the most water for this carb diet and get to eat corn thins and jam as well as the rest. Its not something i often eat so tomorrow i'm off to the shops to by jam. People around here think i'm nuts cause all i can think of is jam on tuesday ( its like candy to me). Ohh i forgot to say i have changed where my competetion, saturday i will be in auckland - boy thats scary. Im in just do i mode now. i will survive. 8)

Hey Justy - gosh thats some serious gear kicking from you, did that last post mean that you are competing this weekend now? In Auckland???? Dont know where you find the time for the hour of routine practice, I am struggling to fit in half an hour each day, two hours cardio now, one pre brekky, one post dinner, plus full time work, plus training, and the preparation of food for the next day is probably another 30/45 mins on top. Hopefully getting my bikini tommorrow, know where you are coming from with the reveal thing, as I kind of wondered where the rest of it was, gets you motivated to get smaller as to have more coverage haha. I am really enjoying it and I dont think I will be allowed jam, but I can totally relate about looking forward to something. My diet is very bland and strict, not much variance there. I am not looking forward to the anti climax at the other end, as its been great having this goal to work towards, it makes every workout quite meaningful and you focus so much more on everything you do!

Well i did it. I competed in the waitere stadium on saturday 15. It was the scarest and the awesomest thing i could do all rolled into one. There were only 23 of us spread over all the classes. I was so nervous at first but everyone was awesome. I did get a few strange looks, but no one said anything. The girls i was on stage with were the most encourging and friendly bunch of people you could meet. They had competed before one in 20 contests and the other in 6. They taught me a few things i needed to now. The tanners and the support crew were wicked. They came and gave me big hugs on the way out. Said they want to see me compete again. One guy handed me a bottle of port just before i went on stage, Remember i dont drink, I downed a couple of mouthfuls said thanks and i was first up for the girls. They made us do three pose offs. My routine went off fine so im pleased. Happy i did it. So you go girl have a great time doing it, and be proud of yourself.

Thanks, I am proud. Yes it did take heaps of courage, especially the first part. But when it came to the second part my routine, i was not to worried. And when it came to the overalls and the three pose offs I gave them a run for their money. My trainer said that it is just expireance i'm lacking and 3 more shows i'll be sweet. (Boy he got that in quick). But just maybe I'll do it again :wink: