blue131

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

My trainer says we are aiming for march. i'm numb ! If not the next comp when ever that is. I have only just started to learn how to pose. I look like shit doing it. But Pete is leaving for Oz and i guess i will have to choose a new trainer ( an thats beyond me at the moment ). Any how when i compete everyone will know me my costume is different from everyone elses . But there doesnt seem to be any rules on what they have to look like. So what the hell. :nod:

So whats your costume like Justy - I am now nine weeks away and just chose the faric for my piece of candy floss! How is the training coming along. Totally agree re the posts about age - I am 38 and first time this year, its actually given me a new lease on life - never ever too old, I reckon we look better with a bit of depth and maturity

I have two costumes both are bikini's of course one is gold, one is dark blue. what's different about them is they both have strings of beads hanging from the botton of the top piece, and tapered to go longer in the middle kind ao like a belly dancer does. i will get some photos if you want.

Nothing wrong with still being in novice, I wish I could do novice again! I have to get up there with the open figure girls now and I've only done 1 show!!!! I'm too young for senior figure and too puney for physique so I'm stuck. I'm aiming to compete later in the year, what are your plans flamer?

This is so awesome that you ladies are all gearing up to do your first show!! Having a forum like this is great support, especially when you are dieting and so focused on the goal of competing. It's just nice to know that there are other people going through the same things as you. Justy, I'm sure that you are going to look stunning up on stage, keep up the hard work. I just had a thought about your bikini though....do you have to wear a plain bikini in the pre-judging for physique in NABBA? I know that you have to in NZFBB, and then you can wear ones with 'bling' at the night show. I can't seem to find anything on the web-site so it's probably ok????

just checked out the pre judging rules im out of the contest now. you girls go for it and make me proud.

Does this mean that you won't compete if you can't wear the bikini's you have had made? Is this because of your sunken chest? (I read one of your earlier posts)

it did at first but i wont be beaten that easily, i just send my latest pic to Ali Gascoine who made my first two cossies, had a long chat and she says she can help , my sunken chest is still there and thats scary to all but me. But body building has changed it so much. and if i give up it aint going to help those kids in my town in the same boat as me is it ? so lets see what Ali comes up with this time.

post-1430-14166817882733_thumb.jpg

post-1430-14166817882828_thumb.jpg

post-1430-14166817882867_thumb.jpg

Whoa!!! You go girl, I love your attitude :nod: Looking awesome BTW.

Ali is great, she can do some great things with tiny pieces of fabric. Just hope I didn't cause you too much stress in regards to the whole bikini thing?? I guess it's better to be prepared. It would have sucked if you had turned up on the day and they wouldn't let you compete simply because of your bikini!!