18 year old

Dumbelldog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess we might find out mr 2000 mg+ a week of gear,plus t3+clenbuterol full time,whislt living off fast food and never cycling off at all.

my money would be on you too apart from the fact you cant stick to a diet unless its got one of the 3 food groups in it(kfc,bk or pizza hutt) :pfft:

lossssseerrrrrr!!!!!!!! :grin:

i guess we might find out mr 2000 mg+ a week of gear,plus t3+clenbuterol full time,whislt living off fast food and never cycling off at all.

my money would be on you too apart from the fact you cant stick to a diet unless its got one of the 3 food groups in it(kfc,bk or pizza hutt) :pfft:

lossssseerrrrrr!!!!!!!! :grin:

i dnt use that much gear... i cant afford it, anyway relax bro and if i was u id start diet 12months b4 comp LMAO!

i got a job you loser just not full time... and i still earn more than you LOL.

plus i got a suger muma lifes tuff huh :pfft:

hahaha @ sugar mumma.

mate my job is the most laxest eva, theres always other ways of making money if i got desperate, not that i would but just ask mr natural on yr guys next date... he more than familiar with selling himself to the gay community.... pash for cash kinda thing

i dnt use that much gear... i cant afford it,quote]

lol, so now your in self denial 2 guns?next you'll be telling us you don't take anything? oh wait you already did that before the sonny smit show, mind you,your body did look like it was clean judging by your shit condition LOL oh hang on the gyno was showing bad then so that rules out that idea!

BOOYA!!!!!

i got a job you loser just not full time... and i still earn more than you LOL.

plus i got a suger muma lifes tuff huh :pfft:

hahaha @ sugar mumma.

mate my job is the most laxest eva, theres always other ways of making money if i got desperate, not that i would but just ask mr natural on yr guys next date... he more than familiar with selling himself to the gay community.... pash for cash kinda thing

hmmm you got that all covered mate with you offer to the gay community of free gear for gay sex with you.Hows that working out for you so far?I guess thats why your not spending so much time in the gym anymore.happy days for 2 bums a gay day

i dnt use that much gear... i cant afford it,quote]

lol, so now your in self denial 2 guns?next you'll be telling us you don't take anything? oh wait you already did that before the sonny smit show, mind you,your body did look like it was clean judging by your shit condition LOL oh hang on the gyno was showing bad then so that rules out that idea!

BOOYA!!!!!

i did stop taking gear then coz was broke.

anyway i dnt needa justify myself to anyone let alone yr fat fucken arse