biggest that you can get without steroids

haydz0r

I guess the only way to find out would be to eat a perfect diet and have a perfect training regimen during your youth and see how far you go untill you just cant increase your lean mass anymore. I think the idea is your natural ability to synthesize and maintain muscle is governed by hormonal factors. Although due to the diameter/length of your bones muscle origins and insertions and how sturdy your joints are there will definately be a limit to how much muscle can be put on to them.

Imo there isn't a way to know for sure if you have done everything possible.

I guess the only way to find out would be to eat a perfect diet and have a perfect training regimen during your youth and see how far you go untill you just cant increase your lean mass anymore. I think the idea is your natural ability to synthesize and maintain muscle is governed by hormonal factors. Although due to the diameter/length of your bones muscle origins and insertions and how sturdy your joints are there will definately be a limit to how much muscle can be put on to them.

And what is the "perfect" diet and training regimen anyway? Just don't limit yourself with your ming and you'l keep on growing IMO

well how can u know when u have reached yr genetic potential? maybe u have stopped gaining and think u have... though had u have done some things different along the way u would have got better results...?

u will never know when u have reached your full genetic potential imo

besides there is always room for improvment no matter who u are

Dead Right 2 guns!

i dont think anyone could of put it better! and i also dont think anyone has reached the full potential,clean or on gear,

More like we/they are limited by owe minds

What I want to know is.. how do you know when you've 'reached' your genetic potential? How do you know that you've exhaused all your avenues in terms of diet/training/rest? Is there a definitive way to know that you have done all you can with your genetics?

When your dead.

And what is the "perfect" diet and training regimen anyway? Just don't limit yourself with your ming and you'l keep on growing IMO

I meant that in the sense that if you could theoretically know exactly what nutrients your body needs and exactly what training stimulus it needs to grow optimally that would be the only way to really hit that limit.

I think with proper mass building diet and the right programmes etc as most of us do, that one can get as big as any steroid user following a similar lifestyle with the exact same genetic make up.

The one using steroids may show change earlier.

But for someone with right time on there hands and the right supp's can in all probability achieve the same results not long after, if not in the same amount of time.

Im sure there's been studies made compering the two.

Great Topic!!!!!! :P

Not a shit show, if that is true then why would guys take roids?

this thread is just the same as this one currently being discussed, maybe merging them together would help!!!! (well help u anyway)

doh.gif Gawd, I just realised you asked the same question as I did in that thread too 2G lol. My baaaaaaaad.

And there's no such thing as stupid questions ;)Only stupid people... ashamed.gif

A mate's been training for ~10 or so years - diet's always been pretty good, doesn't drink or smoke, training's non-retarded, and lately he's been having a lot of issues with his joints, recovery, and his progress has slowed dramatically. He seems to be sore all the time, and in his words, reckons he's reached his "genetic potential" or whatever the hell it is, and is looking at doing some uhh extra supplementing ninja.gif He doesn't compete or anything, just thinks that he's gone as far as he can *naturally*.

I guess I was just wondering how other people gauge when its *time* to look down other avenues shrug.gif

When your dead.

So would you say that people are just impatient and jump the gun when it comes to taking the chemical enhancement route if they're not competing professionally?

EDIT: Topic's been merged :)

well how can u know when u have reached yr genetic potential? maybe u have stopped gaining and think u have... though had u have done some things different along the way u would have got better results...?

u will never know when u have reached your full genetic potential imo

besides there is always room for improvment no matter who u are

Dead Right 2 guns!

i dont think anyone could of put it better! and i also dont think anyone has reached the full potential,clean or on gear,

More like we/they are limited by owe minds

Yeah Maybe

I think we all reach poss Genetic Potential when we are in the peak of our youth, just before the downward slide of ageing.

I think its what we do before we reach that peak which determines how extreme that potential is.

I just think you wouldnt know it if it happened.

P.S YUCK at this guy!!!!!!

must be bad lighting.

post-1567-14166817822035_thumb.jpg