Personal Trainer Courses

Davo1990

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im currently in talks with the owner of the gym I currently train at. He has suggested that I take up personal training via correspondance(I cant remember who through?) something about working throught the gym and the gym trainers/instructors etc etc appraises you on each module?? (I will get more info tomorow)

Reason being he suggested this is:

Good/Flattering comments about me shared with him from other clients/gym members.

My knowledge in regards to fitness/techniques/weights etc

He has noticed that other gym members approach me for advice than rather approaching qualified PTs we have at the gym.

(This Comment) "Basically you know your shit!"

My own intensity in my workouts which he noticed seems to inspire the guys training around me.

Not afraid to help out and correct someone with their technique/lifting etc

Because Im in great shape.

Anyway..gonna have a yarn with him again when I see him next, dunno if its a career I want really, but nice to be complimented, especially from a gym owner.

just get ur ticket anywhere learn when in the gym, we all know how to do a bench press dont we. we dnt needa know exactly what muscles are beng used for a bicep curl. when u tell a clinet o do a bicep curl u show them how to do it, followed by do that 10 times and watch them and then between sets u piss in their ear about how good they doing.

mate thats a day in life of a pt, i worked i a gym for 2 years with no quals took people fo programmes and had clients who got really good results. just ordinry ppl, u aint gonna be traning bodybuilders, there not enough bodybuilders who wanna pay u to pay ur rent for the gym and make a living on top of it. its all just common sense common sense.

its not rocket science. u fullas needa chill out.

• 7 years later...