New to Forums, but not new to training...

SamWelly

Ok, here are some pxt photos taken by myself last night, after 3 days rest from training. I will have to get a mate to take some, cos it was impossible to pose or get a back shot - Hence the small looking chest hahaha.

I am now weighing in at 112-113kg now as well, so the bf percentage has risen a little.

post-1639-14166817811034_thumb.jpg

post-1639-14166817811116_thumb.jpg

post-1639-14166817811189_thumb.jpg

post-1639-14166817811262_thumb.jpg

post-1639-14166817811335_thumb.jpg

post-1639-14166817811408_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty much done with this Forum. The attitude here sucks.

If your idea of welcoming someone is constantly asking for photos and assuming that I they are lying then I will share my knowledge, and source the information I am after elsewhere.

I have offered to provide deals to people who are members of the forum. If you see that negatively then you need your head checked :lol:

Some of you should spend more time and effort in the gym, than behind the computer screen. If you did, you wouldn't be so sour about my progress.

I bet if I had written that I was a scrawny rake wanting help with gaining mass then photos wouldn't be of so much concern????!!!

Oh brother :roll:

Translation: "I am a skinny rake and you guys are mean for not letting me live in my fantasy world where the sky is orange and I look like Arnold and I earn 10 grand a week at Les Mills and I'm a professional cage fighter and I can build a snowman out of rain ...."

NZMM you are an idiot... :pfft:

Nice pics Sam.

Hey MT 8) hy you been so quiet on the boards lately?

I'm pretty much done with this Forum. The attitude here sucks.

If your idea of welcoming someone is constantly asking for photos and assuming that I they are lying then I will share my knowledge, and source the information I am after elsewhere.

I have offered to provide deals to people who are members of the forum. If you see that negatively then you need your head checked :lol:

Some of you should spend more time and effort in the gym, than behind the computer screen. If you did, you wouldn't be so sour about my progress.

I bet if I had written that I was a scrawny rake wanting help with gaining mass then photos wouldn't be of so much concern????!!!

Oh brother :roll:

Translation: "I am a skinny rake and you guys are mean for not letting me live in my fantasy world where the sky is orange and I look like Arnold and I earn 10 grand a week at Les Mills and I'm a professional cage fighter and I can build a snowman out of rain ...."

NZMM you are an idiot... :pfft:

Nice pics Sam.

Hey MT 8) hy you been so quiet on the boards lately?

I got the dude to post his pics, didn't I :nod: Just a means to an end....

And Sam... Lookin good brotha, good to see you got the goods to back up what you said.

Cheers guys. Thanks for the positive feedback. I still have a long way to go to meet the mental picture of where I want to be - Which is pretty much how arnold looked pre comp :pfft:

I'm putting a lot more focus on functional training now, as the body building focus I have had until recently has hindered my performance in the ring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...