New to Forums, but not new to training...

SamWelly

Date of Birth: July 30th, 1947

Height: 6'2

Off Season Weight: 250 lbs.

Competition Weight: 235 lbs.

Chest: 57"

Arms: 21"

Thighs: 27"

Calves: 20"

Waist: 34"

You have aged 39 years and shrunk 3 inches in height since your post last week, where you said you had just turned 21 and were then 6'5" how did that happen????

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaha, Yes, Those are Arnolds stats :lol:

As for the photos, patience is a virtue :P

Why so many skeptics? :roll:

alot of skeptics because alot of people on here talk the talk but never post pics, guess its about putting your pics were your mouth is,

why wait for pro photos you got a mirror you got a digital camera just do it

Hahaha, not all that many people are keen on putting photos of themselves online . :roll: :lol: I guess you can put me in that catagory.

I work at Less Mills Extreme on Taranaki Street. Come see me if you doubt me :D I will give you a good deal on a membership as well :pfft:

I dont have a camera at the moment either...

Let me know of anyone in Wellington who is keen to get started at the gym and I can look at putting a deal together for them Just make sure they mention that they are a member of the NZBB forums.

Flick me a PM with your details and I can give you a bell if your keen on getting started. We have a promotion starting for existing clients I might be able to look at offering to you as a new member.

I work at Less Mills Extreme on Taranaki Street. Come see me if you doubt me :D I will give you a good deal on a membership as well :pfft:

Seems you are trying to push for members for Les Mills here, I thought it was to introduce yourself, not how much of a clip you get for signing people up.

GD

I'm pretty much done with this Forum. The attitude here sucks.

If your idea of welcoming someone is constantly asking for photos and assuming that I they are lying then I will share my knowledge, and source the information I am after elsewhere.

I have offered to provide deals to people who are members of the forum. If you see that negatively then you need your head checked :lol:

Some of you should spend more time and effort in the gym, than behind the computer screen. If you did, you wouldn't be so sour about my progress.

I bet if I had written that I was a scrawny rake wanting help with gaining mass then photos wouldn't be of so much concern????!!!

It's like a dude coming on here and saying he has got 24 inch arms.

Everyone is going to be like " that's pretty impressive , give us a look "

yeah exactly, wat do u expect man?

and as for the les mills deals y dnt u just post up the best deal u can give people (i know there are different contracts etc, but maybe u could list a few different deals then ppl can see wat u are offering)

Hey Sam - consider this introduction to the nzbb forum a valuable life lesson i.e. the members here form a pretty accurate cross-section of personalities you would find most places i.e. most are decent well-meaning individuals who communicate their thoughts and emotions effectively; with a few more decent people who DON'T communicate nearly as well as they could/should, and a handful who just like to stir and cause trouble!

So, try not to be put off by the odd negative or mis-intended comment and hang in there - it's good to have you on board!

I certainly don't blame you for plugging Les Mills Taranaki Street - apart from you working there, they are a regular major sponsor for the NZFBB bodybuilding events I organise in Wellington and have some fantastic PT's there ... Joe Ulberg is a prime example of not just being an amazing trainer and bodybuilder but one of the nicest guys you could hope to meet.

And don't worry about being hassled to put you pics on the site - most of us bodybuilding enthusiasts are just perverts who like to check out everyone elses bods! (isn't that right, diamond!? :pfft: )

I'm pretty much done with this Forum. The attitude here sucks.

If your idea of welcoming someone is constantly asking for photos and assuming that I they are lying then I will share my knowledge, and source the information I am after elsewhere.

I have offered to provide deals to people who are members of the forum. If you see that negatively then you need your head checked :lol:

Some of you should spend more time and effort in the gym, than behind the computer screen. If you did, you wouldn't be so sour about my progress.

I bet if I had written that I was a scrawny rake wanting help with gaining mass then photos wouldn't be of so much concern????!!!

Oh brother :roll:

Translation: "I am a skinny rake and you guys are mean for not letting me live in my fantasy world where the sky is orange and I look like Arnold and I earn 10 grand a week at Les Mills and I'm a professional cage fighter and I can build a snowman out of rain ...."

Oh brother

Translation: "I am a skinny rake and you guys are mean for not letting me live in my fantasy world where the sky is orange and I look like Arnold and I earn 10 grand a week at Les Mills and I'm a professional cage fighter and I can build a snowman out of rain ...."

No I don't think anyone said that NZMM. Maybe not every comment is about you mate, maybe you are not quite that famous? :lol: