Magic bullet

craig.j

i just purchased a magic bullet and was wondering if anyone else had one, or knows anyone with one?

it looks really good for making small amounts of food, unlike a normal blender which you usually end up making three times more than you need. :oops:

does anyone know any good recipies?

Loved my Magic Bullet - but we killed it! My partner used it 3 times a day for his shakes and I used it twice a day for about 6 months then it blew up! It actually blew a little puff of smoke and died! :pfft:

:) Great for making shakes with water and ice so it's like Ice cream, play around with different brands of powder to get the right consistency!

:) My favourite thing (when not in contest diet phase) 1/2 -1 cup of frozen fruit (pinapple and mango mix best) and 1/2 cup of diet L&P, blend till smooth...yummy in summer.

:) Or frozen berries and low fat cottage cheese blended up like frozen yoghurt.

:) LF Cottage cheese and chilli sauce blended for a dip with fresh veg or rice cakes.

:) Tuna Pancake. 2-3 egg whites, 1 tin tuna, blend till it looks smooth, pour into hot pan and cook like a pancake (add your own choice of flavours ie chilli, pepper, curry etc)

This post...
.....perhaps you're on the wrong forum....isnt that some kind of sex toy.... lol :lol:

...immediately followed by this post...

I've had my magic bullet over a year now - it gets used several times a day - a great purchase!

That was rather unfortunate timing, Cammo! :pfft:

..and yet they are 1 hour apart.... :grin: :pfft:

This post...
.....perhaps you're on the wrong forum....isnt that some kind of sex toy.... lol :lol:

I've had my magic bullet over a year now - it gets used several times a day - a great purchase!

..and yet they are 1 hour apart.... :grin: :pfft:

:lol:

This post...

Not really.....this is my magic bullet:

7141_1008218-medlg.jpg

...What is eveyone else talking about?

:pfft:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...