stupid shit you have seen at your gym?

blairandkelly

the one thing i want to know is how do you train some of these numpties to put their DB's or plates bacck, unload their bars, not to drop their weights and ruin the DB's. Just started at a new gym and am rather impressed by the number of pep's that do all of the things you've mentioned above. I have possing gay guys (no issue with the gay just the pose). I have the hyperactive weight dropper. I have the I'm too cool to put anything away. the I may work here but i don't like working. A right classy act :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh for pete's sake hurry up and lift already!

Worst thing I ever saw was a newby on a treadmill, motoring along happy enough, 'til he decided to take his sweatshirt off...he flat-out stopped running, got spat off the back at high speed...he was sooooo embarrassed in front of the chicks (this was the lunchtime peak) that he leapt straight back on the belt, sweatshirt halfway over his head....and DID IT AGAIN....just stopped running, let the belt spit him off...

Mind you, I think back and it could have been me!

:oops:

lol, ive seen the old drop yr ipod or fone while on tredmill and then the instinct of stopping and picking it up happens and they get spat off lol.

last week i was spotting this indian guy , he was doing chest.. flat db press with like 17.5kgs in each hand. anyway he did like 10 and was strain ing hard so i was like "one more bro" so he goes for the 11th rep and i give him a bit of a lift under his elbows and he couldnt handle lol the dbs and his hands just collapsed inwards to his face and 2 17.5kg dbs landed on his glasses and face... good times in bts :pfft:

I went to the gym one afternoon and was wondering why everyone had vacated the entire right side gym equipment. I thort sweet all mine. so I went ahead and started my work out.

Behind me I heard giggling and my mate says "Bro, bro Look."

He pointed to the other side of the gym facing me, this other guy was on the bench, he was waring loose fit shorts, but had forgot to wear undies.

on top of that he had obviously been shuffling up and down the bench cos his shorts had creep-ed right up, revealing all his secrets.

I moved away too.

Well atleast he can lick his own balls now, like a cat. He wont be walking normally again though so I hope it was worth it :pfft:

It's funny how people can do such retarded things and be completely oblivious to the highly likely possibility that they are gunna f*ck something up. Like that fish tank guy, man what a dumbass "Mama mama" LOLLLL

Edit: I just found this gem.

lol, ive seen the old drop yr ipod or fone while on tredmill and then the instinct of stopping and picking it up happens and they get spat off lol.

last week i was spotting this indian guy , he was doing chest.. flat db press with like 17.5kgs in each hand. anyway he did like 10 and was strain ing hard so i was like "one more bro" so he goes for the 11th rep and i give him a bit of a lift under his elbows and he couldnt handle lol the dbs and his hands just collapsed inwards to his face and 2 17.5kg dbs landed on his glasses and face... good times in bts :pfft:

:pfft:

thats funny as...

sounds like some good spotting :P

How to stop some wanker talking on a cell phone in the gym..

drop a fucking dumdbell accidently on purpose on the dumb pricks head -oh so sory... that shut yeh up !!

How many people hate those poses who under acheive at a gym and hog training equipment at the same time.. and valuable time !!

that's why I hate gyms - they can waste ther own time - but not mine.