Simply Egg Whites

cardiohata

Hi guys, out of my own laziness & love of eggwhites, i've created Simply Egg Whites, so i can cook me up some eggs every day. It's pasteurised, frozen fresh liquid eggwhites. Check it out @ http://www.bodysculpt.co.nz I'm very proud & just wanted eggwhite lovahs like myself to know they can now buy Simply Egg Whites online or in gyms. Auckland only at the mo :o(

i HATE cardio, as u can see from my id lol so if i gotta eat clean as so i dont have to do as much cardio, i will! lazy afa-kase samoan grrl lol

have u guys seen the other site http://www.musclesense.co.nz? stumbled upon it today.looks like it's similar to this.

Hey thats something new. Quite a nice idea you have there, although if a high protein intake is your goal it works out to be fairly expensive compared with protein powder.

Also of note that site musclesense appears to be running a promotion for free stuff to the first 30 odd posters over 15 posts.

Also of note that site musclesense appears to be running a promotion for free stuff to the first 30 odd posters over 15 posts.

They dont allow any talk about steroids either on their site. They seem to be more commercially supported and driven. Doesnt mean it wont be a good site though if it gets up and running, but I do feel more at home here noow though.

Hmph. We thought of it first! :P

(BTW, I'm working on getting those tshirts out soon... It may mean changing suppliers, but I'm investigating that now)

Anyway, I wish them luck. Although now might be a good time to roll out the NZBB mission statement again! :D

The New Zealand Bodybuilding website is proudly independent, and has no affiliation with any bodybuilding association, supplements company or gym. These organisations may purchase advertising on the site, but they have no influence on its content.

The website aims to provide a platform for bodybuilders to expand their own knowledge while creating the opportunity to share it with others.

We recognise there are many aspects of bodybuilding where people hold different theories. We welcome any debate or discussion which is conducted in a tolerant, friendly manner, and encourage participants to provide background research to support their views.

Bodybuilding media is often swamped with bias and favouritism. Neutral publications are few and far between.

We are determined that NZBB will retain its objectivity and impartiality. If a product or service is flawed, our members must be able to say so. There will be no censoring of opinions (unless a post breaches the membership terms and conditions).

It is the goal of NZBB to act as a gateway and portal into bodybuilding, helping new members discover this exciting sport.

They seem to be more commercially supported and driven.

Yeah thats the impression i got too. I think a board would do better to establish itself as a message forum first and then bring the commercial side of things in once they have solid base of members.

From my point of view i see this board as being the number one NZBB board, i think another board would do well to topple this one. To further show my support im not going to go for their incentives, im already sold on this board.

• 3 months later...

I'VE BEEN DOING MY MATH ON ALL OF THIS WITH SUPPLEMENTS ETC. AND ONE THING HAS POPPED UP.

IF "SIMPLY PROTEIN" EGG WHITES WORK OUT TO BE AROUND $10 A BOTTLE, EACH BOTTLE CONTAINING THE EQUIVALENT OF 30 EGGS. hOWEVER A TRAY OF 30 EGGS IS ONLY $6. DID i WORK THIS OUT RIGHT. ??? WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF PURCHASING PROCESSED PASTURISED EGG WHITES OVER BUYING A TRAY AND SEPERATING THEM YOUR SELF? APART FROM CONVENIENCE?

Egg whites are fine if you actualy like em ,but in reality Whey protein is a far better grade of protein, with far better BVOs and digestability, I dont know of any top bodybuilder these days that uses egg whites substantualy in their diets any more like the old days, good for pavlovas though, the only time I eat egg yolks is when i make a omlettte, where I use 5 egg whites and 2 whole eggs, but this is rear !!

in regardsd to the whey vs the egg proteirn, what is the haps with skim milk vs powder for bio availability. it's just that the old cost of powder is al little steep for me at the moment .

i normally only use egg whites because i am sick of the constant farting

that's why we created the product -- i personally got tired of cracking open eggs, getting shells in my whites etc and knew a helluva lot of people out there who were tired of the exact same thing.

don't forget, it's not only 'bodybuilders' who like to keep their protein intake up, and when you're eating every 2-3 hours, taking 5mins to scramble up eggwhites is fantastic. fatburning? the low calories in a serving of Simply Egg Whites is perfect.

1 serving = 26.2g protein, 2.5g carb, 0g fat, 127.5 calories

adding whites to your protein shake also bumps up your intake and gives it a nice milkshakey consistency. (hmm... dunno if that's a word buy hey!)

it gives people another choice -- and we all know that eggwhite is the only instantly absorbed protein available to man, so why wouldn't you want to take advantage of this awesome food :nod: