The world famous NZMM is here!!

nzmusclemonster

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is good stuff! bout time this forum had at least a lil comedy on it
this sites getting pretty fucken stupid mods, how bout u sort some of this site out and ban some ip addresses?

Jeez, you're a hard one to please! :pfft:

As Deegee says, as long as the banter stays here, and doesn't break any rules, there's no real cause for banning yet. I'm hoping that these people have more positive contributions to make though...

I havnt gone anywhere.... However Im not sure that this site is ready for me. It seems that had I said "Hello, Im a newbie. Can people give me advice on what is good creatine..." then I would have been accepted.

people probably would have thought u werent such a knob-end if u hadnt of come on here talking like yr the shit and then have someone discover who u really are and wat u get to etc LMFAO!!

NZMM. Tact my friend!!!! You will get some good advice off this site and make a few friends along the way but comments about the Quality of NZ bodybuilders..... Coming form a NOVICE NOVICE in the sport will rattle a few cages.

Mike Debenham

98 2000 2007 Overall Mr NZ.

Top 6 2003 mr Universe

Top 5 2005 Mr World

(I only ever write that when my cage is starting to rattle)

NZMM. Tact my friend!!!! You will get some good advice off this site and make a few friends along the way but comments about the Quality of NZ bodybuilders..... Coming form a NOVICE NOVICE in the sport will rattle a few cages.

Mike Debenham

98 2000 2007 Overall Mr NZ.

Top 6 2003 mr Universe

Top 5 2005 Mr World

(I only ever write that when my cage is starting to rattle)

"Mr New Zealand", Please direct me to where I have made comments about the quality of New Zealand bodybuilders??

Many of my female BBing friends would disagree with this
And why should I be embarrased about dressing up as a woman... I look twice as good as any woman's physique bodybuilder that ive seen in this country.

Haha dude..... Its a joke. I would have thought that comparing myself to women (while I'm dressed as a woman) would have given that away....