my progress toward the perfect body

ngapuhi strong

legs yesterday went into gym feeling bit crap, warm up set of squats and i new i was in for a bad work out, by time i got to last working set i had to drop weight by ten kg just to get it done, i dont like going backwards thats whenthe lower back said hey remember me im going to f*ck you over for the rest your work out,

over to standing ham curls and lower back said no way mo fo you not lifting what u normally do, dropped weight and only done 4 of 5 sets same with leg extensions and side ways band walks.

got abbs done...... just. its not very often i lose the battle in the gym but it happens now and then, ill be damned if i let the gym beat me tonight when i hit back,

made sure i got good sleep in last night and getting all my meals in today so should be on track to kick some arseĀ 

back workout last night,

Ā 

all the places to do dead lifts were taken so went straight to lat pull down, by time i finished last set my right lower back said 'hey remember me from leg day well i think i want to f*ck up your back work out to grrrrrr,

Ā 

went onto 1arm rows 55kg one arm for 8 reps lats and uper back were fine but right were yr arse joins lower back was burning like a hot poker was getting jammed in there, i normally only rest 90sec between sets but had to give it 3-4min , got rest of work out done but took nearly two hours with the long rests between sets.

Ā 

i know part the problem is a weak lower right side of back from having been opened up 3 times for femur operations but am thinking maybe thursdays pin was bit high on glut. going to get a hockey ball and do some arse rolling on it see if that helps, Ā 

after two two and half months of lifting heavy with fewer reps ive decided to slowly increase rep range again, main reasson is the low rep high weights is doing a number on joints,

any who had docs appointment today and thought better get bp checked as ive heard aas can give high bp, i guess not in my case , it was 96/68. ive always had low bp but this is even lower then normal, glad bp not through roof, on a side note if anyone but me is reading this how many of you have had test acne ? ive never got more then couple spots on uper chest but have couple bros that get crazy test acne, all down chest back and arms,Ā 

after two two and half months of lifting heavy with fewer reps ive decided to slowly increase rep range again, main reasson is the low rep high weights is doing a number on joints,

any who had docs appointment today and thought better get bp checked as ive heard aas can give high bp, i guess not in my case , it was 96/68. ive always had low bp but this is even lower then normal, glad bp not through roof, on a side note if anyone but me is reading this how many of you have had test acne ? ive never got more then couple spots on uper chest but have couple bros that get crazy test acne, all down chest back and arms,Ā 

no acne and bp dropped, what brand gear?Ā 

jk lol be glad no sides i reckon

Be happy you hardly get any sides. I hardly get any acne and bp usually ok. My blood pressure gets higher as I get heavier but that's regardless of gear or not. Some guys get crazy acne and gyno and all kinds of stuff. If you're not getting that... that's great. The only sides I seem to get are body hair and growth. Also loss of testicle size but got kids... and was gassing when I made them so... me thinks not such a big deal.

I get acne. Normally ok but sometimes flares up. I believe it is due to increased sebum production from gear use which causes significantly increased clogging of pores/blackheads. These them become infected by bacteria. To fix it you can either destroy sebum producing cells with isoteionin (dunno exact spelling) or kill bacteria with either antibiotics or a topical cream E.g. antiseptic or benzyl peroxide. Washing skin will reduce clogged pores but wont unclog lots as clogging often occurs well below skin surface.

Further to this i think that high estrogen or high estrogen:test ratio plsys some part. Using an AI seems to fix acne significantly and dropping doses ( = high estrogen:test ratio at this time) seems to worsen it.

Additionally if your immune system is compromised it seems to worsen acne.

Ive recently had worst acne of life due to a combination of dropping doses for a cruise and having wound in foot from standing on wine bottle bottom in bare feet in muddy swamp that got infected. Ive used the topical detol cream and started blasting again and that has largely fixed it. Oh and getting waxed/shaving body hair close to skin is recipe for disaster For me at least. Ingrown hairs which get infected/clog pores causing acne.

Be happy you hardly get any sides. I hardly get any acne and bp usually ok. My blood pressure gets higher as I get heavier but that's regardless of gear or not. Some guys get crazy acne and gyno and all kinds of stuff. If you're not getting that... that's great. The only sides I seem to get are body hair and growth. Also loss of testicle size but got kids... and was gassing when I made them so... me thinks not such a big deal.

oh yea the testies have shrunk a bit but thats all good, got all the kids i want and means mrs can get both in her mouth at once now lol,

the body hair seams bit firmer but im not a hairy mo fo anywayĀ 

weight is holding round the 90kg mark,

have started to up the reps and lower weight as needed, i still try lift as heavy as i can no matter the reps.

Ā 

food -Ā this is for a four day period as i cook every four days

1.5kg steak

1.5kg chicken breast

1kg of medium brown rice

10 medium size potatoesĀ 

400grms peasĀ 

400grms corn

this makes 20meals, 5 each day plus bowl cornflakes for breakfast

Ā 

cycle-Ā will blast cruise

750mg test e split into two shots monday thursday

plan is to add in some decca in two weeks time

Ā 

would like to hear from those that have used decca as to recommended dose and what i can expect from it in a bb sense

and before you tell me to do some research i have, im just interested to hear thought from you guysĀ 

Ā 

lower back is still cramping up when doing legs or deads but am still getting work outs done with bit longer rest between sets,

Ā 

saturday done back

Ā 

deads using trap bar

60kg x 12

80kg x 12

110 x 10

120 x 8

135 x 8 pb

Ā 

lat pull down wide grip

72kg 5 sets of 10

Ā 

1 arm rows 50kg 5 sets of 10

Ā 

face down on incline bench rows 20kg each hand 5 sets of 10

Ā 

close grip lat pull downs 72kg 5 sets of 10

Corn flakes for breakfast ?

yip quick easy carbs first thing in the morning before having to round up my wild children, and two hours later im having first of my rice meals,

Ā 

ive also been stay home dad for awhile witch why i can bulk on not a huge amount of cals . i start working tuesday so will up the food intake

Ngapuhi, I've just noticed your pics on the previous page haven't appeared on our front page... And I'm not sure why not. Was there anything different about the way you added them? Was it by editing the original post or something?

only thing i done different was previous pics have been up loaded from laptop last pics were uploaded from phone, phone is motorola androidĀ 

Yeah, that shouldn't matter - uploaded is uploaded, whatever you do it from. I suspect it might just be that this topic was started in 2007, and the front page currently sorts in order of topic date. We're fixing that now, so hopefully it will solve this problem too.

Yeah, that shouldn't matter - uploaded is uploaded, whatever you do it from. I suspect it might just be that this topic was started in 2007, and the front page currently sorts in order of topic date. We're fixing that now, so hopefully it will solve this problem too.

im not bothered to much bud