hello

jono

Hey jono.. welcome on in!

Yup, we're pretty quiet here on the board at the moment, but numbers are increasing steadily - so spread the word! I'm still hoping to find some sponsorship to help with promotion of the site, so that'll really get things moving here.

But stick around - we'll try to help you, and I'm sure you'll be able to help us too.

Great work on the weight increase, by the way. I saw you're thinking of competing next year... definitely go for it, mate! I just did my first comp a couple of months ago. It's awesome. A lot of work, but awesome.

Hey jono.. welcome on in!

Yup, we're pretty quiet here on the board at the moment, but numbers are increasing steadily - so spread the word! I'm still hoping to find some sponsorship to help with promotion of the site, so that'll really get things moving here.

But stick around - we'll try to help you, and I'm sure you'll be able to help us too.

Great work on the weight increase, by the way. I saw you're thinking of competing next year... definitely go for it, mate! I just did my first comp a couple of months ago. It's awesome. A lot of work, but awesome.

thx man. i think competing will be a great experience! ill stick around forsure.