10 WEEK CHALLENGE!

poos_n_wees

Started on Monday 15/10, ending December Friday 21/12. Thats about 10 weeks right.. unsure.gif

Why: Getting sick of my thighs rubbing together. Want my abs back.

Will be using this journal for a place to document my workouts and diet, highs and lows, ups and downs, the good times and the bad times...

Since I like journals with pictures, I'll post before pics soon (and later, afters 7ddf61e0.gif) and my measurements crying.gif

love-1.gif Thanks guys.

Height: 5'8

Weight: 75kgs

Waist: 30 (inches)

Hips: 43

Thigh: 27

Calf: 15

Bicep: 11.5

Gawd, looking at those measurements - it was worse than I thought headhurt.gif I hold mosta my fat in my butt and thighs and its also the last place I lose fat from grumble.gif

So I told lots of people I was doing this wee challenge, more to convince myself and stop me from backing out than anything else.. but I'm looking forward to seeing what the end result looks like smile.gif

Oct_07.jpg

Tuesday 16/10

TRAINING

Seated BB press

30x5

40x5x3

V-grip pulldowns

105x6

120x6

135x6

120x6

BB pushpress

20x8

30x8x2

widegrip lat pulldowns

65x8

80x8

95x8

DB Lat raises

4kgsx12

5x12x2

BB bicep curls

5kgsx12

10x12

15x12

Preacher curls

10lbsx12

20x12

30x12

Cardio: 30mins jog

Diet: P177/C153/F42

Cals: 1867

Weds 17/10

TRAINING

Box squats

30x10

45x10

60x10

80x3 avatar9449_1.gif

These are fawken hard :shock: First time doing these properly (ie. having someone yell at me if I started doin it wrong dry.gif) Volume was pretty high - still trying to get form right.

db bulgarians

12'sx12x2

15'sx12

RDLs

40x10

60x10x2

Calves.

Lotsa high repz!11! Have incorporated quite a bit of track work into the training lately, so am trying to cut right back on training legs.. keep squats low rep/heavy, and add in more unilateral fluff.

Cardio: 30mins laps in the poooool

Diet: P202/C134/F33

Cals - 1801

Water: About 3L. Plus about a 1L of pool water gross man.

FRIDAY 19/10 - 63 DAYS TO GO pirate.gif

Tis only day 5 dieting, but I'm feeling leaner clap.gif Mood's been pretty good lately. Even turned down an invitation to a BBQ tonight 'cos I don't wanna be tempted by the nummy fooooodz (I'm easily tempted ashamed.gif) But my partner had no hesitation in going without me... biarch lol.

TRAINING

BB shoulder press

35x5x2

30x5

35x5

Lat pulldowns

95x5

110x5

100x5x2

110x5

Db row

17'sx10

22'sx10

24'sx10

Flat db press

22x10x3

Ezibar bi curls

5x12

10x12

15x12

Seated incline db hammer curls lol

7'sx12

8'sx12

Abs.

CARDIO: Tempo run - 800m: 400m x4

DIET: 1824

P - 192g

C - 144g

F - 28g

Water: 4L

I'm on a soup kick at the moment, and am liking cabbage ALOT right now. I go through phases where I only have one type of vege like brocolli or cauliflower as lunch/dinner vege staple for ages then all of a sudden - just the look of it makes me wanna hurl. Can't do salads.. eating lettuce is like eating air 26326e49.gif

Lettuce is awesome - provided it's in a chicken salad. :D

I'm having a lot of chicken salads at the moment.

Coat chicken breast with Italian herbs, and grill on my lovely Breville grill (so much nicer than the silly George Foreman toy!). Slice thinly, and put in container in fridge for use over the next few days.

The salad itself consists of lettuce (naturally), olives, sundried tomato, feta, and either a balsamic vinegar dressing or Paul Newman's Caesar vinegrette.

mm-MMM!

*kisses fingertips as all great chefs do*

Coat chicken breast with Italian herbs, and grill on my lovely Breville grill (so much nicer than the silly George Foreman toy!). Slice thinly, and put in container in fridge for use over the next few days.
nonono.gif No one can knock out the fat like the Foreman grill can.
The salad itself consists of lettuce (naturally), olives, sundried tomato, feta, and either a balsamic vinegar dressing or Paul Newman's Caesar vinegrette.

mm-MMM!

*kisses fingertips as all great chefs do*

lol2.gif

Your salad sounds pretty tasty! I need to be a little more adventurous with my fooodz. Tend to stick to what I know tastes good so don't often try new flavours/spices... no good pnw, no good.

SATURDAY 20/10 - off

CARDIO: off. I did think about doing some though, but the feeling passed.

DIET: 1362

P - 173g

C - 98g

F - 26g

Will actually be more than that 'cos we went out for dinner tonight. I actually considered asking the waitress how they cooked the meats and the average weight of the cut etc... but then remembered a scene from the movie Road Trip and changed my mind.

Wednesday 24/10 - off

CARDIO: 1hr laps in the pool

DIET: 1681

P - 119g

C - 131g

F- 77g

Thursday 25/10 - off

Forgot that the gym closes early on Thursdays dry.gif

CARDIO: trackwrk, 800m:400m x 4

DIET: 2154

P - 142g

C - 224g

F - 75g

Bit more than I was supposed to... uhhh ice cream was had ashamed.gif

So I tentatively got out the measuring tape this morning and did some measuring.. have lost a couple of cms off ma butt (can I get a hallelujah!!) and a whole freakin 1cm off my thighs. Got on the scales and I still weigh 75kgs! 7ddf61e0.gif

I R HAPPY smile2.gif

Aaahhhhh haha sitting here munching on chicken and beans and hey whaddya know, I swear I could almost taste that chocolate :pfft:

Haha! I was actually gonna post that pic in your journal but then thought that would be too mean.. 9542a3ae.gif

You've made my mouth water, which is quite a feat considering it's currently numbed up with dental anaesthetic.

But I want to know what happened to the front end of the bar?! Come on, PnW... let's hear the truth!

lol2.gif I got the pic off google images (yes, yes, I look up pics of food on the net no.gif) I doubt a snickers bar would last the whole minute it would take for me to take a picture of it lol

Friday 26/10

TRAINING

Seated BB press

warmups,

35x5x4

Lat pulldowns

warmups,

105x5x3

110x5

120x3

Db bench press

22'sx8x2

24'sx8

Db rows

24x8

27x8

29x8

Db lat raises (scap plane)

4'sx12

5'sx12x2

EZbar bi curls

10x10x2

15x6

10x6

Incline db hammer curls

7'sx12

8'sx12x2

Abs.

CARDIO: Trackwrk, 200m:100m x10

DIET: 1749

P - 169g

C - 124g

F - 55g

Was feeling lethargic today. Went to the track and sat there for a good 20 or so minutes feeling sorry for myself before getting up and doing it, but it was good.. can feel my fitness picking up :)

Haha! I was actually gonna post that pic in your journal but then thought that would be too mean..

Ooooohhh yes that WOULD have been mean poos! Even meaner would've been a big plate of nachoes Mmmmmmmmm :twisted:

So I tentatively got out the measuring tape this morning and did some measuring.. have lost a couple of cms off ma butt (can I get a hallelujah!!) and a whole freakin 1cm off my thighs. Got on the scales and I still weigh 75kgs!

Woo hoo nice work - keep it up!!