My current cycle stats

AKL

So i am on my first proper cycle and definitely loving every experience from it 

SO i started my test e dosage at 350mg per week the slowly ramped up to 500mg pee week once i knew my body could handle the sides well this time 

in the past i had started my cycle twice but never went past week  5 for one reason to another!! mainly lockdowns if i am being honest 

personally i found 500mg to be my sweet spot with bare minimal sides, i only use airimidex when or if my nips flare up from estrogen even then i only have to take it for a day or two at 0.50 mg dose (i am not keen on using too much AI for many reasons ) 

i kickstarted with 50mg TBOL for the first 4 weeks and it was a great idea to kickstart!!  I am not overly keen on Wet compounds hence my choice of Tbol as kickstart as well as some Anavar 

SO far i have put on 7 kgs on cycle where i would say at least 1 kg would be fat and some water, but give or take i have put on roughly 5 kgs of lean muscle and its only week 6 

Providing my Body fat is low by week 10 i am planning to add masteron P as a finisher 

very excited to see where it goes from here and oh yes i am loving the strength from this cycle 

Please feel free to suggest or add anything if you like 

On 19/01/2022 at 9:25 AM, AKL said:

So i am on my first proper cycle and definitely loving every experience from it 

SO i started my test e dosage at 350mg per week the slowly ramped up to 500mg pee week once i knew my body could handle the sides well this time 

in the past i had started my cycle twice but never went past week  5 for one reason to another!! mainly lockdowns if i am being honest 

personally i found 500mg to be my sweet spot with bare minimal sides, i only use airimidex when or if my nips flare up from estrogen even then i only have to take it for a day or two at 0.50 mg dose (i am not keen on using too much AI for many reasons ) 

i kickstarted with 50mg TBOL for the first 4 weeks and it was a great idea to kickstart!!  I am not overly keen on Wet compounds hence my choice of Tbol as kickstart as well as some Anavar 

SO far i have put on 7 kgs on cycle where i would say at least 1 kg would be fat and some water, but give or take i have put on roughly 5 kgs of lean muscle and its only week 6 

Providing my Body fat is low by week 10 i am planning to add masteron P as a finisher 

very excited to see where it goes from here and oh yes i am loving the strength from this cycle 

Please feel free to suggest or add anything if you like 

Kickstarting is retarded..