NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Gabora

fitness

I completed Fierce beginner and on week 4 right now. I absolutely LOVE the program. It has more strength workouts than BBG and more high impact endurance workouts (I love battle rope) than PWR. I finished the beginner phase and two or three weeks of both BBG and PWR but find myself get bored of them. One thing I noticed in the community chat was that Fierce requires a lot of equipments and the movements keep changing, so some people might feel overwhelmed. I don’t know about Fierce Zero Equipment or FAH, but for Fierce itself, I always check what equipments I need for the workout and have a general idea where all those equipments are at gym before starting.

Just now, Valentin01 said:

I completed Fierce beginner and on week 4 right now. I absolutely LOVE the program. It has more strength workouts than BBG and more high impact endurance workouts (I love battle rope) than PWR. I finished the beginner phase and two or three weeks of both BBG and PWR but find myself get bored of them. One thing I noticed in the community chat was that Fierce requires a lot of equipments and the movements keep changing, so some people might feel overwhelmed. I don’t know about Fierce Zero Equipment or FAH, but for Fierce itself, I always check what equipments I need for the workout and have a general idea where all those equipments are at gym before starting.

Fierce is super known and I believe as popular as BBG and PWR. Thing is, it's not for everybody because many consider it to have too many jumps and thus find it too exhausting or difficult. But it's a wonderful program and I know many, me included, that have completed it all.

Just now, Gabora said:

Fierce is super known and I believe as popular as BBG and PWR. Thing is, it's not for everybody because many consider it to have too many jumps and thus find it too exhausting or difficult. But it's a wonderful program and I know many, me included, that have completed it all.

I currently do Lower Body Strength, Upper Body Strength, Full Body Strength, and whatever floats my boat for a 4th resistance session. The very first program I started with was FAH, but there was way too much jumping for me. I dabbled in PWR for a bit then really stuck with HIS with Cass at Home. Great program as well, but too much high intensity long term for me https://enrgifitness.com/goal-for-the-month-schedule-your-healing-time/. I went back to PWR and it's just too much commitment for me right now. I loved loved loved how I looked and felt on PWR, but working out for over an hour 5 days/week was just a lot. And that was with skipping the activations because I hate them, but Kelsey always says she pours her soul into planning every movement so I know they're important and I feel like I'm skimping on the program. I do think if I had more time, I would go back to PWR, but I also have battle ropes and a punching bag at home so I LOVE that FIERCE incorporates both pieces of equipment.