fitness

Gabora

Just now, Valentin01 said:

I completed Fierce beginner and on week 4 right now. I absolutely LOVE the program. It has more strength workouts than BBG and more high impact endurance workouts (I love battle rope) than PWR. I finished the beginner phase and two or three weeks of both BBG and PWR but find myself get bored of them. One thing I noticed in the community chat was that Fierce requires a lot of equipments and the movements keep changing, so some people might feel overwhelmed. I don’t know about Fierce Zero Equipment or FAH, but for Fierce itself, I always check what equipments I need for the workout and have a general idea where all those equipments are at gym before starting.

Fierce is super known and I believe as popular as BBG and PWR. Thing is, it's not for everybody because many consider it to have too many jumps and thus find it too exhausting or difficult. But it's a wonderful program and I know many, me included, that have completed it all.